Re: The Sims 4 (Victorian Era) Ideas

by PugLove888

Original Post

Champion

@GlitteryRose,, & @kreatora , I loved Into the Future for TS3!.Party hat  (I pretty much like to play or read about any time period that isn't the current one! ) Large smile

I also loved playing Strangerville, but I agree that it would have been better if the puzzles changed or something to give it more replay value.  At least there are some good architecture items in that pack.  Love the Victorian houses!!!  Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 13 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Love this idea! Geralt of Rivia theme could maybe go with this? I know buying rights would be really tough, but I have been playing my own version of him trying to "defeat" the vampires in my expansion and I love it! He could try and do other things to defeat the vampires if fighting things with weapons is too much. He could possibly have other advantages like in the books as well. 

Message 12 of 13 (252 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now so I've locked it to prevent any more necro-posting.

If you have any further suggestions or ideas on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread and we can take a look Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 13 of 13 (245 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help