The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: How do I play Sims 4 Seasons

★★★ Newbie
So I have to wait til June 22 to play what the point of per order it
Message 11 of 53 (796 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It means you can start downloading and playing the second it is released. Instead of having to wait until your order goes thru.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 53 (787 Views)

★ Guide
Ok thanks for the info! So hyped for this new pack! Just wish my computer didn’t crash with the sims 4&3, hopefully I get a new computer before the pick is out! One more question, are you able to release anymore info about holidays?
Thanks♥️
Message 13 of 53 (777 Views)

EA app Team
A bit, @maiya3694 >> You will be able to create your own holidays and select in which season they happen Standard smile

A new blog is out with some details from the newest expansion! You can take a look here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/news/seasons-spring-summer

More info soon!
-Mai
Message 14 of 53 (756 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks so much! So exited!!!!!!
Message 15 of 53 (748 Views)

★ Guide
One more question, so you can create holidays but are there ANY pre-made holidays? Like Christmas or Halloween?
Message 16 of 53 (693 Views)

★ Guide
Or do you have to MAKE them? Because that would be kinda annoying
Message 17 of 53 (692 Views)

Champion

@EA_Mai, thanks as always for the heads up!  I'm soooooooo excited! Party hatHeart:eahigh_file: Animals and Weather are my 2 must haves for my Sims!  These have always been my favorite packs (followed by anything Supernatural) !  Of course I love every pack, but my favorites are weather and pets! 

I was gone from the site for a while due to real life, so it is really great to get some good news! Heart

Would anyone know when the Livestream of Seasons will be? Wondering  That's the best place to ask questions!  (or at least get some of them answered if you can't be present for the Livestream and just watch it afterwards!) Wink

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Beer

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 53 (654 Views)

★ Guide
I know right @PugLove888! I am so exited as well, can’t comprehend it yet! Also by the way the first livestream is soposed to be scheduled June 15th, 2018 at 11am Pacific time.
Message 19 of 53 (633 Views)

Champion

@maiya3694, thanks so much for the info on the next Livestream! Heart That's only a week and a half away!  And from there it is only a week until Seasons is released! :eahigh_file:  I can't believe it is just around the corner -- it's like Christmas in June! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 53 (620 Views)