Re: The Sims 4 Island Living is Coming Ashore

by troshalom

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Mai , any chance to get Vampires pack fixed before Island release?
Message 11 of 26 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am super excited!!! Only 1 more day until I can take a vacation to Sulani.

Message 12 of 26 (622 Views)

Island Living

★★★ Apprentice

I am looking forward to this new game but I have a question about it.  Are the dolphins like the cats and dogs from the game Cats and Dogs? I ask as my laptop didn't work with that pack so I can only play it on my Aunt's computer.  Thank you for your help and patience. 

Message 13 of 26 (600 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm excited . Very Good PV . :eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 26 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@eustacecs I didn't know there was a problem with vampires oack but there will probably not be any fixes BEFORE island living releases since its already out for consoles. It comes out tonight at midnight for me. So if they fix anything they would have a pretty tight timeframe and have to work overtime if they were to fix anything that is not already fixed.

Message 15 of 26 (582 Views)

Re: Island Living

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

There are Dolphins [3] but you can not make your own. If you had trouble running Cats & Dogs you will also have problems with Island Living.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 26 (580 Views)

Re: Island Living

Hero

@Sakura1979 

I merged your post with the Island Living thread.

See @jpkarlsen  answer below.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 26 (570 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is my most anticipated expansion pack. I really hope that the sims in other worlds can interact with their beaches and swim in the ocean too.

There are beach lots in Brindleton Bay that are perfect for this. Would be cool seeing pets react to the water, especially since dogs can swim. And in Windenburg there are great beach lots, especially on the island where there are piers. Also Granite Falls has great beaches and on Oasis Springs the hidden lot there has a great place to swim.

So would be great if my sims can swim in the ocean, play in the sand in other worlds just like in Sims 3.

EA Mai or other Sim Gurus will that be possible?

Message 18 of 26 (552 Views)

★ Guide

I would also love to know if Island Living will be bundle-ready on Release day. Going to buy some origin cards beforehand an would love to know how many to buy hehe :P 

Message 19 of 26 (540 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SimmerGeorge I am so confused about release date the trailers say the 21, orgin says the 20th which one?
Message 20 of 26 (491 Views)