Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - Coming this November!

by Sashas0nic

Original Post

★★ Pro

Nearly forgot @PugLove888 did your pets like my Park? I actually added a 'fake' tiny wall above and suspended over the pirate ship / jungle gym for the 'gallery' pics, if you noticed it's only there for the gallery and can be deleted once in the game Standard smile

11-11-17_6-10-57 PM.jpg

fun park 2.jpg

Hope they liked it, and you found it ok in the Gallery :Standard smileI have quite a few anonymous followers, but I usually follow people I know back if followed.Cat

Message 51 of 69 (1,587 Views)

Champion

Thanks!  (My swimming Pug Nugget is my favorite in-game so far, but I'm biased! LOL) EmbarrassedAngel

Cody is so beautiful! CatHeart I'm glad he likes his special dinners! Party hat

I finally was able to download your wonderful pet/family park, (had a little trouble the other day, but I got it today finally).  However I haven't had a chance to play in it (or rather, have my Sims and their pets play in it!  But it looks like you thought of everything! Cool  I'll tell you what my Sims think of it as soon as I can!  Wink

I will also have to look at your other uploads and download them myself!  Is Cody available for downloading? WonderingHeart

This pack is awesome! Party hatHeart There are so many things to explore... I still haven't tried the Vet Profession! Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 52 of 69 (1,574 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome, and thanks for following me there (have followed you back) love that group dressed as Clowns as well! Amazing and colorful! Ah yes, judging by your user name Pugs are your fave of course! 

Sure thing, I'll go and share a new family and add a female burmese Cat as a friend for Cody.  Standard smile Pretty sure these sims have lots of traits and a heap of skills too. Being a Vet is fun, you can always buy a clinic and just not open for business too much Wink

Thanks so much! I was spoiled at Halloween and got my first ever Maxis Fave as well! (for Hallows Eve Dine & Dance) it was a fave place of mine, and then I jazzed it up for the occasion. Party hat

Tess and Vanessa + burmese pets.JPG

Message 53 of 69 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Novice

looks cool your park

Message 54 of 69 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Thanks @drdooomxxx Standard smile It was fun to build as well. There's details on how to find it on page 4 here, or just search for my user name: Sashas0nic (< with a numeral 0) in the gallery.  There's a small and larger version as well. Wink Cat

Sasha

Message 55 of 69 (1,520 Views)

Champion

@Sashas0nic, yes! Congrats on your Halloween build! Party hat Wow!  :eahigh_file:

Thanks about my Clown family!  The La Rue's were fun to make and challenging to play! My favorite thing I did with them in my game was to have the mom clown (Bubbles, I think) who has the Gloomy trait even when not wearing her Tragic Clown outfit) join the Good Timers Club that came with the Get Together pack!  I crack up every time they meet with her in tow!  She brings the mood down and the "Good Timers" can only have a bad time! Large smile  Oh, the irony! :eahigh_file:

Thanks for sharing the picture of that family with the Burmese cats!  I'll have to look for them in the Gallery!  (I've always loved that lace top the mom is wearing!)  Cute family! Heart

Below is a picture showing tow dogs getting upset that Vlad the Vampire is trying to stalk  visit my household! ThinkingHeart  Good doggies! 

Message 56 of 69 (1,513 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - Already available!

★★★ Newbie
Will they make a DLC for the sims 4 cats and dogs for consoles ps4 and xbox?
Message 57 of 69 (1,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DJ_BULLDOG20

Please refrain from asking questions not related to the thread you are posting in.

This has been asked and answered in its own thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-sims-4-ps4-dlcs/m-p/6449072#M1640

If you have follow up questions you are welcome to ask in that thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 58 of 69 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DJ_BULLDOG20 I think what @jpkarlsen is trying to say is that you're welcome to make a post in the Game Information forum:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 59 of 69 (1,462 Views)

Champion

I had stated that for my 2018 New Year's resolution that I would make my two Pugs from real life for my game.  I'm now feeling bitter sweet about this since my beloved male senior Pug passed away on Saturday. DevilDevilDevil  He was a rescue pet and he died 10 years to the day that we got him. He was somewhere between 13 to 16 years old!   He will always be my sweet,  sweet  baby boy! Heart  There is a Pug shaped hole in my heart that will never be filled.  My  female Pug puppy helps with the pain, but each pet is an individual, and can't be interchanged.  But I'm fortunate to have her to love! Heart  It would be so much more difficult to go through this without her! 

But now I will definitely be making my sweet baby boy for TS4 right away!  I am very thankful that Cats & Dogs came out in time for me to memorialize him and not have to wait! Dog  So, thank you EA for making Cats & Dogs! Heart

Message 60 of 69 (1,023 Views)