The Shooting Is Awful !

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

The Shooting Is Awful !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Like I don't know what to say but Dag'ggg .. the shooting in this game is Awfully Bad .. like when you shoot it .. the shooting keeps changing .. and Fluctuating like the Stock market .. like Up and Down .. when it should remain the same Flow of Shooting ..like " Late Release " ... or " Early Release " .. like it still shoot terrible .. and ppeople have been shooting on video game for years .. and they know how long to hold down the button to shoot it .. but in this case .. the shooting keeps changing it's ways .. like one moment .. it is fine .. and the next time that you shoot .. it's like you have to hold the button a little longer than what you expected .. like why does the shooting changes like that ? .. like it should stay Flat and Even like a movie quote from " My Cousin Vinnie " .. like I don't want to be frustrated when I shoot ? .. like I would like to have joy from shooting the ball .. like it should not be missing so many shots in a row .. and especially easy Layups .. like right in front of the basket and still miss the shot .. like I felt like that kid in the movie " Big " with Tom Hanks .. when he kept trying to make the shot .. but kept hitting the rim like every single time .. and that's what this game does .. it misses critical shots when needed .. remember this ? .. 2K Shooting was Super Awful One Year .. and you know what happened the next year .. Yes .. You've Guess It .. they not only fixed the Shooting in the game .. that they made it more convenient to shoot it .. with no problem at all !!

Message 1 of 1 (459 Views)