Re: The Road to NHL 21

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Road to NHL 21

Community Manager

Hey, NHL 20 HUT players!

Complete “Road to NHL 21” HUT Objectives in NHL 20 now to earn up to 1400 NHL 21 HUT Points!

1hmie0r5o2hp.png

The arrival of EA SPORTS™ NHL® 21 is just around the corner — and many players can’t wait to try the all new superstar-inspired dangles, expanded Be A Pro experience and new, exciting World of Chel modes. But before the puck drops on our next game, you can earn exciting rewards in NHL® 21 just by playing NHL® 20!*

If you log in to NHL® 20 World of Chel once between September 3, 2020 and October 5, 2020, you’ll earn the following rewards in NHL® 21:

• 8-Bit Chel Vanity Set (4 items)
  • Neon Vice Chel Vanity Set (4 items)
  • Heat Wave Chel Vanity Set (2 items)
  • Ovechkin Custom Jersey

And there’s more rewards to unlock in Hockey Ultimate TeamTM, too. Use your existing NHL® 20 HUT team (created before September 1, 2020) and complete Road to NHL® 21 Objectives between September 3, 2020 and October 5, 2020 to unlock up to 1400 NHL points and an Ovechkin Custom Jersey in NHL® 21.

Full list of HUT objectives below:

Take 5 shots on goal — 100 NHL® 21 points

Buy 1 item from the Auction House — 100 NHL® 21 points

Open 2 Daily Packs — 100 NHL® 21 points

Complete a Set — 100 NHL® 21 points

Throw 10 hits — 100 NHL® 21 points

Play 2 Squad Battles Games — 100 NHL® 21 points

Get a shutout — 200 NHL® 21 points

Complete 3 Challenges — 200 NHL® 21 points

Score 10 Goals — 200 NHL® 21 points

Win 2 Online Games (Online/Competitive Seasons, Champions, Rivals) — 200 NHL® 21 Points

All objectives completed — Ovechkin Custom Jersey

Once you’ve completed these log-ins and Road To NHL® 21 Objectives, you can log in to HUT or World of Chel on NHL® 21 between October 16th and November 2nd to receive your rewards. Jump into NHL® 20, gear up and get ready to Recognize Greatness in NHL® 21!

*Road to NHL 21 offer requires NHL 20 and NHL 21 on the same applicable platform (each sold separately), and a NHL 20 HUT account created prior to September 1, 2020.

Source

Aljo.png
Message 1 of 9 (1,446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @trevyd2489.

You'll be offered this when you log in to HUT. It looks like the daily rewards. When it's claimed, you can go into your objectives and see it tracked.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,432 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

So how do we open the road to NHL 21 pack that it says confirms our eligibility to receive these rewards from Hockey Ultimate Team?

Message 2 of 9 (1,440 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @trevyd2489.

You'll be offered this when you log in to HUT. It looks like the daily rewards. When it's claimed, you can go into your objectives and see it tracked.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,433 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there

i logged on because I heard about this, did all the challenges but due to the squad battles being done I can’t finish that challenge even though it says 4 days left on the challenge. Is there anyway to fix this?? I didn’t rush because of the time left it said.

Message 4 of 9 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem,  they better have a solution. I  don't get why EA would end it early since they have 4 days left 

Message 5 of 9 (1,212 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @vickscare @BaKeRMaN134 

We're currently looking into this and will update when we have some news. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says I cannot pass the eligibility check what do I do?

Message 7 of 9 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

I Havr had the same issue. 1 squad battle left to play and could not play it before it ended. Has there been any answers

Message 8 of 9 (1,058 Views)

Community Manager

@rhurley26 

This was resolved when there was still time to complete the objectives. At this point, it's too late, unfortunately. The objectives needed to be completed before October 5th. I'm very sorry Frown

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,053 Views)