Re: The Peacekeeper

by Green__Assassinn

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You need to have the 3 dogtags, if one is missing you will die in the tunnel.

Message 21 of 33 (2,285 Views)

★★ Novice

can you help me? i have all the 5 dog tags and the skin of m1917, dogtag AN WOMEN equipped, the dogtag BELLY OF THE BEAST equiped and the skin of m1971 equipped too. 

When i enter in the room i die in 7-8 floor but idk Why.. i hear a scream and die.

Message 22 of 33 (2,134 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Try to change second dog tag.
Message 23 of 33 (2,131 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I always die when going to West at 10th direction, creepy sounds start to play when Im in smoke and i instantly die Frown

Message 24 of 33 (1,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey!
When I'm in the tunnel I do th W E S W E W W N S and here when I go to West I can hear something velociraptorish sound and then I die. No matter if I have 100HP. I did this about 4-5 times and always died here. Is there 2 tunnel which is almost the same way or what?

Message 25 of 33 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i might have found something maybe. Ones you pick the peacekeeper up twice at the end of the level a light starts flashing in what seems to be morse code. Is it something or maybe just a bug?

Message 26 of 33 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Green__Assassinn k idk why it was in that font
Message 27 of 33 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@oxxxxxygen Is it possible to just get the peacekeeper by going to the map and inserting the code and going into the tunnels?
Message 28 of 33 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to get the Peacekeeper by going to the map inserting the code and going threw the tunnels?

Message 29 of 33 (1,142 Views)

Hero
@RamboClone101 Not without having all the necessary dog tags and the weapon skin. You'll just die in the tunnels.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 30 of 33 (1,126 Views)