The Pay To Win Is Killing This Game For Me

by 41ek2x0cefw4

Original Post

The Pay To Win Is Killing This Game For Me

★★ Apprentice

95% of my matches are challenge matches. Is this done on prupose to pressure me into buying levels for my units? when i first get access to a new unit i can almsot double the damage and armor by leveling it up a few levels. people with higher level units have a ridiculous advantage and you cant even level them up if you have the credits without enough cards or whatever. the pay to win is just morbidly bad. i am not going to keep playing this.

Message 1 of 5 (414 Views)

Re: The Pay To Win Is Killing This Game For Me

★★★★ Guide

Yeah everyone pay thousands here you better quit early 

Message 2 of 5 (402 Views)

★★ Guide
The longer this goes on the better it gets because the ceiling is lvl15 and we will catch up someday. Maybe in summer 2021? Tongue out

If you care to know i invested about 120$ and i recently aquired my 4th lvl12 unit.
Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

★★ Apprentice

im not gonna lie i love cheating in video games and dominating people but im not dumb enough to subject myself to being owned 95% of the time to try to eventually be the owner. this is just dumb. i got better games to play. i was having fun in this until i started playing against nothing but challenge matches.

Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Request common cards in your clan and save your credits for those commons they are meant to keep you contending with pay to win players.

Message 5 of 5 (349 Views)