Re: The CPU Dominates The Entire Game .. Period !!

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

The One Player User Teammates Plays To The Other Team !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Like I have seen it all .. like I have seen my Teammates just play so Uncalled for .. that I wonder what team that they are Playing For ? .. because they are not playing for the right Logo that I am On ? .. so it must be playing for the other team .. like Wow .. I never saw the CPU hardly ever miss a Shot ? ..  but my CPU Teammates Does .. Like When I Say That They Are Dumb ? .. like They Are " Strictly Dumb " .. Like Dumb And Dumber .. I must say ? ..  like the Play so Stupidly .. that they are ever so Clueless when it comes to the game .. like they hardly won't Intercept the Pass .. or Hardly ever Steal the ball ..and that the User CPU .. would let the main CPU just drive right pass them .. that the User CPU just stop tight coverage on the main CPU .. and let the main CPU just drive .. without the User CPU guarding the main CPU .. and the User CPU .. would let the main CPU just Rebound .. like the User CPU would just step out of the way .. and let the main CPU .. just Rebound without a fight for the ball .. and even when the main CPU sets a pick ? ..the User CPU is so Dumb .. that they don't know how to switch .. and end up doubling the same player  like the game is purely Manipulated by the CPU that it's Pathetic ..because the the Main CPU is so  Corrupted .. by the same CPUs .. Cheating Mechanisms  .. like in fact .. the CPU Teammates comes in and try to " Stop You " .. like put themselves right in front of you to Slow You Down Purposely .. like even the User CPU Teammates just watches a Rebound instead of Jumping for the Ball .. and if it's a Fast Break .. and they are out in the Opening ? .. and they are by themselves .. The CPU Teammate will do a little " Juke " move .. and by the time that the real CPU for the other team catches up..  to your User CPU it is already in their faces to Block the Baseline Dunk or Layup .. and that should not be happening at all in this game .. like each team should " Blatantly " hate each other .. and is Willing to do what it takes to win the ball game .. and the User CPU  should play like the Players Attributes .. and not do so Screw Up Things .. like when I threw a pass to my User CPU Players they run away from it .. and or " Or " just runs Out of Boundswhen the " Pass is coming to them .. like I can understand like if my User CPU is on the move .. and the Pass is Coming .. but this is when they are actually " Standing Still " in this case  .. land this should not be happening .. like I threw a Pass to my CPU Players .. it was like the Song The Electric Slide .. like Stop .. .. And  ? .. Think About It ? .. and respond like '..  Oh'hhh .. " Must I Shoot This .. and Then Proceed to do it .. and it's Too Late to put the ball up .. because it either misses .. or get Blocked .. and Even Miss the most easy Layups of All Time .. and even when they are on a " Little Guy " like 6'11'' against a 6'0'' Feet Person .. and all that Bigs got to do is put it up .. or Post him up with his Wide Body .. and they still miss if they are " Kissing The Rim while up that close .. and still miss the basket .. and this can be a Star on your team .. and He'll Still Miss It .. and I am like .. What am I Watching right now .. like I just get a Massive Headache from watching these Antics .. like I am watching The Three Stooges .. or The Marx Brothers .. do their Crazy Zany Antics .. and not playing real professionalism of Basketball .. but one Fumbling .. Stumbling .. Bumbling Broadville act of a show .. because this is not Basketball .. and This Ain't It Sweetheart !!

Message 1 of 5 (1,262 Views)

The CPU Dominates The Entire Game .. Period !!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Like I have never have seen such a Monstrosity in all of a game of Basketball ? .. Oh Yes I Have ? .. 2K Basketball .. and Now Live 19 carriers the same traits of CPU Manipulation of Cheating Basketball Science .. like this game is no Joke !!.. like it runs like it has a motor inside them .. or Hot Boils are Burning Inside .. and they have to take it out on " You " like it's a Revenge Game .. that you have beaten someone .. and they are coming after you .. like I haven't seen this much Cheating since 2K .. and I was hoping for a fresh start .. and it still comes off like .. it does not want to stop .. like the CPU hits just about Everything .. like every the Kitchen Sink .. while you miss just about Everything .. that I turned down the Setting on the CPU and it's like I never turned it down at all like especially when you are on Defense .. the CPU jump right in front of you for a Rebound .. and Steals the ball while you are just Standing .. and Dribbling the ball .. coming up court .. and when they steal the ball .. they " Blows right past you .. like it's nothing to them .. and you try the same thing .. and it's nothing .. and even when you Drive to the Basket .. .. like just like Madden ? .. the CPU Slows the game down .. and not the CPU .. just to Manipulate the play .. just like it's Programmed to do so ..  like I CPU will " Make You Jump " for no apparent reason .. Like Why Am I Jumping For ? .. like I Am Not Hitting Any Buttons Ither .. and the same goes for when the CPU makes me Pass Out The Ball .. and not hitting No Buttons to Pass Out The Rock .. Well I Guess That It's  CPU Manipulation ? .. because it's Constantly Doing It in some plays .. like I want to play a game that is real ? .. like I don't want it to be easy for me .. but I don't want the CPU to just Dominate .. and Score at ease .. just when I want to jump for the ball .. the CPU won't let me .. but the CPU is right on Cue .. just having the Major Upper hand in this game .. that the CPU sometimes just moves my Highlighted Man right of the Equation  .. like completely Move Me and let the CPU Man just do what it does best .. and that Blatantly Constantly Cheating .. like I haven't seen such Manipulation in a game since Madden and 2K Basketball .. like this game should be on "Equal Ground ".. like the CPU should figure out how to stop you .. but not by Manipulation .. but by playing better .. and using its assets counterparts to play better with Strategies and Picks and play that will get them through the game .. and it won't do that so it will do what it must to stop you  .. and that's what I called CPU Domination .. because it plays to the turn of the CPU Greatness !!!

Message 2 of 5 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide
I like matching the same ai teammate to their conterpart when possible. This way it defused them and I play better. Even though you have a team in the One you have to do your part and control them otherwise they will go aimlessly without a clue they are playing basketball. Just take the ball from ai and control your game the way you want, don't wait for you team ai on offense. On defense well I'm Center so I control the basket but just hit triangle to get your Center to block even though your player will be jumping oddly in the air to nothing.
Message 3 of 5 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am a Small Forward SF .. on the game that no matter what you do .. it doesn't plays well .. like it's a practically a okay game .. but it is far from 2K .. because at least you can shoot correctly on 2K .. like I have shooten the ball correctly and still miss .. like I have been shooting on video games for years .. and the worst horrible shooting was 18 on 2K that I went back to 2K 15 just to enjoy shooting again .. and this is what this game lacks the most 

Message 4 of 5 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Good God almighty. You should be a book author if you aren't already.
Message 5 of 5 (822 Views)