Re: The Match That Made Me Uninstall

by MajorCruton

Original Post

The Match That Made Me Uninstall

★★ Apprentice

"challenge" matches are not fun or cute. make the game fair. Also, the mammoth can run over everything so pointless to build anything i had in my arsenal

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

★ Guide

Weirdly enough I watched most of your vids yesterday, so any with one view was me.

But to be blunt, it's your strategy and deck that causes most (all) losses. In this game for example you had the perfect counters but instead of sending shock waves to grenadiers you sent rhino's and you sent a shockwave to attack a harvester and snipers. If you'd just sent them the other way around you probably would have done a lot better. Also you open pitbull vs gdi and rhino vs nod every game, opening pitbull isn't a viable tactic as you can see that a missile trooper opener is extremely common from gdi and instead of committing to the harvester you always back away which like this game gives them a big economic advantage since they have two harvesters and spent 20 tib to chase away your 40 tib unit. You're running tech so you had the option to run your own second harvester if theirs is too well defended. 

I know you don't run two harvesters though from your commentary, so why have tech? Just run an aggro deck, swap your tech for an orca and drones maybe and play that instead and your win rate will go up I am sure. Just focus on keeping the missile charged because right now you never do that so you're always putting yourself at a disadvantage by having one harvester and two tech to play long games vs two harvesters and 3-4 tech. 

Hope this helps, you'll definitely find better tactics if you stick with it.

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It’s probably for the best that you uninstall.

A game like this can be to demanding + challenge for a simple person like you.

You have 2 tech units - only running 1 harvester? lol

Your opponent has a Grenadier on Pad - you build 2 Rhino’s? lol

Your opponent has Missile Squad unable to reach your 1 Pitbull - you miss micro and move Pitbull closer to him to kill? lol

Everyone of your games is a Challenge Battle?

I believe you!

It was a Challenge for me just to watch the Replay.

Replay Hurts! 

Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it helps if you read units descriptions, watch other people playing.

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)