Re: The Koenigsegg Regera needs a nerf badly

by EA_Barry

Original Post

The Koenigsegg Regera needs a nerf badly

★★★ Novice

This car is way too much faster than the other cars in the game no questions asked it really needs to be nerfed somehow. i am basically forcing myself to use it in the ranked multiplayer otherwise ill be last on a highway race against other regeras. The only way you can actually beat them is if the person that is driving it is really bad at driving the car.

My suggestion would be to make the stock top speed to 225 mph and to have gears in the regera.

I just feel it is really unfair that this car goes way faster that the other racing cars even though ive been using it alot.

It would also be great to see different cars in ranked multiplayer in the ranked section.

This is just my thoughts on the car.

Message 1 of 22 (5,223 Views)

Community Manager

@GetSized

The Regera has a gear, a fast one.

Wink

barry.png
Message 2 of 22 (5,129 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The Regera is really fast yeah, but 

i beat them with my M3 GTS nitro/brakes maxed.

Message 3 of 22 (5,119 Views)

★★★ Novice

You cant change the physics of a car just like that.... What we need is to buff all the other cars

Message 4 of 22 (5,112 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The cars don't need nerfing, the entire online multiplayer needs to have online features that other car games, even other NFS games have had for decades now.

- Possibility to host ranked speedlists
- Possibility to lock hosted speedlists for a certain car level
- Possibility to lock hosted speedlists for certain makes and models
- Possibility to turn off collisions and/or traffic
- Possibility to have other types of competitions than Race and Dirt on hosted speedlists
(The online free roam is already known so I'm not listing it here.)

Right now the multiplayer is just a big Regera demolition derby with some offroading thrown in the mix. It is just astonishing that a product that is this much unfinished was allowed to leave testing, let alone go gold. You should had cut the multiplayer out entirely because at it's current state it's an insult for players and to your company. I just cannot believe how one of the biggest publishers in the world can drop the ball this badly. I have definitely learnt my lesson and will never again pre order any future installments of this title.

Message 5 of 22 (5,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Top speed is fine, it’s the rest of the hyper cars, they should be able to be built to go 250mph also since this isn’t a realistic game I’m sure they’ll most likely do that.
Message 6 of 22 (4,998 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You almost never go at 250mph even with hypercars unless you always choose the highway race.

Message 7 of 22 (4,995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

am i the only one who noticed that Nos And Sparks come from 2 sides of the Regera,despite of having a central Exhaust in it,i think it should be fixed,correct me if i am wrong

Message 8 of 22 (4,980 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Highway races are chosen pretty often, so it's a pretty common scenario.

That said, I don't think the regera needs a nerf. I think the other cars need a buff, so they can match the regera in performance.
Message 9 of 22 (4,970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

First things first Rockingkevin is it. The regera actually has to exhausts there but I agree why they chose them and not the central one is beyond me. Second the regera only has one gear adding more is just redesigning an entire car. Third like every one else is saying it don’t need no nerf, it’s fine the way it is it all the other cars. I’ve notice personally that every car that doesn’t have a speed already over 230mph (with is only the regera) can even with fully upgraded NOS and speed cards tuned with speed go past 230 unless NOS boosted but once it runs it falls back down. So really they need the buffs.

I mean a 1.1M credit car can’t get above 230, Ghost come on man at least make it go 250 to make it competitive. 

Message 10 of 22 (4,946 Views)