Re: The Game Was better before

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Game Was better before

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I recently started to play the game again after 8 months, since my dad went into a coma and... I'm really disappointed.
I really like the design work of map and heroes, it's awesome! but the technical aspect is terrible. The new Blocking and dodging system in HvV are very bad and the stun lock is even worse.
When the game was released the heroes where perfectly balanced except for 2 or 3 while now, the amount of "kid friendly" adjustment is ridicolous. Chewbacca has been nerfed while lando,iden and phasma (who got his same ability) didn't got a nerf.
I played every Star Wars game since I was a kid with my daddy. I'm 20 years old, I don't have a work yet and I just play all day, I would love to help you for free! I would really like if the design director could contact me so I can give him my feedbacks from the community, and do a sort of beta testing for the updates, because this game doesn't deserve all this hate from the community!

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Accepted Solution

The update was actually liked by the whole community and brought in more players than ever to the game.

The lightsaber mechanics can indeed use some adjustments to make it better. The nerf for Chewbacca was really needed. His stun wasn't the only problem, but he could literally melt ANY villain with the stun+furious bowcaster. That was ridiculous and no other villain/hero can do that. I think it is much better now.

If you would like to have some influence in the design process, I think you have to apply for a job over at DICE Stockholm. Your feedback is heard of course, but I think it would be much better if you write out (or make a video, etc) about what you want to change in the game. This way, your feedback will get heard and taken into consideration. Also, keep an eye out on Focussed Feedback threads over on Reddit and the SWBFII forum. These are posts made by devs asking for you feedback about specific modes/heroes etc.

Here is the newest one, about Galactic Assault in general https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/125512/one-change-galactic-assault#latest

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)

All Replies

The update was actually liked by the whole community and brought in more players than ever to the game.

The lightsaber mechanics can indeed use some adjustments to make it better. The nerf for Chewbacca was really needed. His stun wasn't the only problem, but he could literally melt ANY villain with the stun+furious bowcaster. That was ridiculous and no other villain/hero can do that. I think it is much better now.

If you would like to have some influence in the design process, I think you have to apply for a job over at DICE Stockholm. Your feedback is heard of course, but I think it would be much better if you write out (or make a video, etc) about what you want to change in the game. This way, your feedback will get heard and taken into consideration. Also, keep an eye out on Focussed Feedback threads over on Reddit and the SWBFII forum. These are posts made by devs asking for you feedback about specific modes/heroes etc.

Here is the newest one, about Galactic Assault in general https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/125512/one-change-galactic-assault#latest

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)