Re: The Big Boy Stole My Green Thing

by stormrayge67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Big Boy Stole My Green Thing

★★★ Newbie

I'm stuck in the first world. The big boy stole my green thing and I have no idea what to do to get it back. I'm playing on Switch.

Message 1 of 6 (2,904 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

OK, found the answer in a walk-through video. SOMEWHERE there is a stone picture showing the big monster eating berries. Turns out the berries grow at the top of the rocks just behind the monster's nest, where he can't reach them. Get the berries, they look like a cluster of grapes, put them down near monster. He will put egg down to eat. Snatch egg and run!! Can't hide, he will still see the egg. If you fail on first try, berries will be on vine again.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,590 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Which big boy? The bird looking one or the more aggressive one?

You could always try feeding it, or wait for him to drop it and quickly snatch it.

In case of the bird, give it more green things!

If you're talking about another green thing, don't worry, it'll grow back from where you got it.

Jason.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The agressive one. I'll see if I can find anything to feed him. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (2,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

I love talking about Fe, you have to be so creative on how to describe it.

Did you manage to steal the geen thing from the aggressive creature?

Jason.png
Message 4 of 6 (2,867 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem got first 2 eggs back to big bird, followed 2nd silent one to retrieve 3rd egg, but he got munched by big mean thing that has already eaten me 3 times. Hiding in the bushes keeps me alive, but it doesn't get the egg back. 2 picture rocks in the area. One looks like a silent one with an egg (or something). The other one looks like a map or a circuit diagram - no clue.

Message 5 of 6 (2,846 Views)

★★ Novice

OK, found the answer in a walk-through video. SOMEWHERE there is a stone picture showing the big monster eating berries. Turns out the berries grow at the top of the rocks just behind the monster's nest, where he can't reach them. Get the berries, they look like a cluster of grapes, put them down near monster. He will put egg down to eat. Snatch egg and run!! Can't hide, he will still see the egg. If you fail on first try, berries will be on vine again.

Message 6 of 6 (3,591 Views)