The Battlefield V 12-13-2018 Update Notes

by EA_Atic

Original Post

The Battlefield V 12-13-2018 Update Notes

EA DICE Team

Hello, and welcome to the release notes for the Battlefield V 12-13-2018 Update.

This is a small update to address some issues found in our last update on December 11th. Thanks to everyone who reported them to us The team worked over the past couple of days to fix them as quickly as possible.

Change List

• Fixed an issue where Fortification building would not complete correctly. This affected all Fortifications including defensive Fortifications (sandbags etc.), stationary weapons, resupply stations, and Snögubbe!

We will also be pushing a Live Service Update to address the following:

• Fixed issue with Tides of War Chapter Header showing incorrect days/hours remaining.
  • Changed the default settings when creating Squads and/or inviting Friends to PUBLIC instead of FRIENDS ONLY.

We hope you’re enjoying our first Chapter of Tides of War and, as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield.

The Battlefield V team

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Re: The Battlefield V 12-13-2018 Update Notes

Y'know, I think i'm gonna miss the fortification glitch - seemed like you could build stuff much quicker and with no resupply stations, people couldn't constantly camp the back of the map with tanks :P

Oh sweet, we should see way fewer locked squads now; it was always a pain to see a team go all the way to LOVE squad and remain closed off

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I cannot connect to any servers since the update today.  I’m on PS4 in North America.  I tried mostly everything, including rebooting the game and the console.  I have the latest update on both the game and the console.

It says I was disconnected for not having the required connection bandwidth.  My connection is overkill.  I have been playing the BF franchise mostly everyday for many years and BFV for weeks with this internet connection.  It’s the first time I have such issue.  I ran multiple internet connection tests on the console and everything is more than fine, and so is my connection the PS network.

I’m out of solutions now.  I thought developers would find this helpful.

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems that the issue is not with Battlefield.

For my experience, the issue also applies to BF4 and EA sports/nhl.

I searched the web and found out that many users are currently experiencing issues with EA servers on different platforms and games.

Thus to the original post: thanks for the update!

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)