Re: Thank you for ruining the game...

by RedAshphoenix

Original Post

Thank you for ruining the game...

★★★ Novice

It was so nice to play after they balanced the f2p players vs the p2p.  Seems they're back to only p2p system.  To try and level which is going to take a much longer time now I just log in tap the play match build units I need for quests and call it good, I don't even try to play matches anymore because it's a sad joke.  Thank you for taking something that was fun and turning it into something to delete.

Message 1 of 6 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, no point in actually trying to win because you will be permanently matched up against higher tiers so just trying to save and save but this is now becoming tedious and boring and always losing is not fun. Which is a shame because the game could be fantastic ! 

Message 2 of 6 (687 Views)

★ Apprentice

Curious. What levels are you guys at the moment?

Message 3 of 6 (647 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I originally wrote this I was 38 or 39 and playing people that were 44+ due to their use of scarabs.  I'm now just about 44 need a few more quests to get to level 44.

Message 4 of 6 (634 Views)

★★ Guide

I sound like a broken record stuck repeating itself spinning in a circle. They took something fun and drove it over a cliff. This games turned into a dumpster fire for anyone not willing to pay. Even if you do pay, you are still stuck with most of the same issues I keep writing about on here. 

Message 5 of 6 (560 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Mastersofaking wrote:

When I originally wrote this I was 38 or 39 and playing people that were 44+ due to their use of scarabs.  I'm now just about 44 need a few more quests to get to level 44.

Thanks... imma gonna look up what them scarabs are and figure how to counter them when i see em.

No more Obelisk of light moment for me again!! Tongue out

Message 6 of 6 (552 Views)