Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Terrible gameplay and game

by kane12nathan

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Terrible gameplay and game

★★★★ Newbie

Absolutely terrible gameplay and in general bad game, there is plenty of customers that have spent a lot of money and have great teams I would a great team and feel my player play rubbish and are handicapped and punished for being high rated!!!! I think I would be correct in saying that the community have turn against ea because of the game and the way ea have handled the game!!! I can say from myself if ea don’t do something I won’t be returning for future games and won’t be spending of my hard earned money in return for trash content and gameplay!!! I believe ea should be acknowledging this as it is everywhere and compensate customers for this!!! Again terrible game and terrible gameplay 

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terrible gameplay and game

Community Manager

If you have constructive feedback @kane12nathan then we are happy to take it and pass it on to the team.

From your post it appears that you are having issues with gameplay, FIFA is a game of skill and simply having a great team does not mean that you will win. I know plenty of great FIFA players who field a bronze team and are able to take on and beat much higher rated teams. The best thing I can suggest is to watch some of the FIFA pros to pick up some tips and tricks and to practice, practice, practice.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you have constructive feedback @kane12nathan then we are happy to take it and pass it on to the team.

From your post it appears that you are having issues with gameplay, FIFA is a game of skill and simply having a great team does not mean that you will win. I know plenty of great FIFA players who field a bronze team and are able to take on and beat much higher rated teams. The best thing I can suggest is to watch some of the FIFA pros to pick up some tips and tricks and to practice, practice, practice.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"FIFA is a game of skill"

HAahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahah.

Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

So what your saying then is pace stats and physical stat etc don’t really matter?? How can u have player with 80 pace catch player with 99 pace??? Or someone with 68 jumping beating a player with 99 jumping EVERYTIME!!! Or a player with 68 shot smashing a goal from basically half way between box and halfway line but Eusebio isn’t capable of doing it lol how is that possible? Or toty de gea is sometimes unreal in goal and next match he can hard save anything are u really telling the community that the way the game is setup is fair because that not the way YouTube and other forums are saying @EA_Darko 

Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help