Terrible AI

by powerlifter450

Original Post

Terrible AI

★★ Guide

When are you going to fix the lame a.i. in this game? The individual units have about as much intelligence as an M.D. Which is not saying much. Most medical doctors Ive ever known were half wit morons and I dont know how they ever made it through school.

Please fix the terrible horrible AI. Please increase unit speed and production. Please give bases and harvesters some type of automated defenses.

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: Terrible AI

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @powerlifter450,

Thank you for your feedback. Automated defenses for the base and Harvesters is an interesting idea Standard smile

We're constantly looking at unit balance, including the speed for each individual unit, and will make adjustments as needed.

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Terrible AI

★★ Guide

Thats great thanks. Ive escalated my complaint to customer relations via telephone. Im expecting return phone calls fron them abd investor relations. EA is currently being sued overseas in a big class action lawsuit. Ive already reached out to a firm that is interested in bringing a similar suit inside the United States. That said, Ive been advised to say nothing else regarding anything related to this game and other EA properties.

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)