Terminated for wages - any way to turn this off?

by BIitzd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terminated for wages - any way to turn this off?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Decided to get back into fifa after fifa 18 frustrating me to no end, been playing 20 for about 20 hours into a Cambridge United career mode, doing well, winning most games, been promoted, huge youth roster of guys worth 10m+, entered negotiations with my best player, 10 levels higher than anyone else on the team, I even got his wage lowered and then I got fired for his wage still being too high. I have no saves from before I increased his wage, am I just * or is there some way to remove this? This is basically do I keep playing the game or not at this point. I've tried everything from signing multiple free agents at a higher rate, re-negotiating contracts of who I could to the same wage, nothing is working, still just getting fired. Literally just killing the game for me again.

Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terminated for wages - any way to turn this off?

@BIitzd Best you can do is reload from a different save and continue in that manner. I know it can be super annoying, but there is no direct fix to it.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (511 Views)

All Replies

Re: Terminated for wages - any way to turn this off?

@BIitzd Best you can do is reload from a different save and continue in that manner. I know it can be super annoying, but there is no direct fix to it.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (512 Views)