Tell me why?

by CJay_WheelMan

Original Post

Tell me why?

★ Novice

I am so done with NFSP....

I don’t enjoy the game anymore. Why I lost interest in the game. 

- Too slow and it ain’t my internet  Connection.

- building cars it’s almost impossible. (Can’t even get 2 perks speed card anymore only get one perk) and I finish campaign and all...

- This traffic is ridiculous. Yes it it’s ok but God * are all this cars blocking the streets necessary? It’s a racing game not an evading cars challenge.

- And What’s up with collecting speedlist. If I am ranking 8 why will u put me to race with 0 ranker or anyone below 5 for that matter. A - I get no points for beating lower rank.  B - most lower rank just * up everyone else’s race. they can’t drive. work on getting people together that are ranking same level or alike  ... if I am ranking 9 put me with 5 and above don’t waist players time. *!

and don’t get me started on why u want to make the oldest ugliest car the fastest and almost unbeatable I mean why only a few cars are unbeatable? If we building cars any car should beat any car it should be based on how u build the car don’t make a car that is unbeatable no matter how u build it.......

do u feel how I feel?

Message 1 of 2 (522 Views)

Re: Tell me why?

★★★ Newbie

The main thing I hate is that you find a car in the middle of nowhere and the minute you touch it within four seconds you are totally surrounded by cop cars.Have you yank cops got nothing better to do than sit for days staring at abandoned cars.C'mon guys give us a break.

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)