Team Captain Upgrade

by HittiteGuru

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Team Captain Upgrade

★ Apprentice

Is there anyway to upgrade my Team Captain apart from the Campaign solo battles?  I naively choose to "quick sell" all the Training Points (25 points each) for Team Captain as the rewards in the Campaign solo battles.  Since the Training Points cards did not look anything like the Team Captain Upgrade Cards, I did not realize these were the actual Team Captain Upgrade reward cards.  As a result, I have completed all the Campaign solo battles, but my Team Captain is stuck at 92.  Am I doomed forever this season with no hope of remedy?  If so, I am frustrated that the artwork for the Training Point cards for the Team Captain in the Campaign solo battles do not look anything like the Team Captain Upgrade Icon in the Team Folder.  Frustrating.

Message 1 of 5 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Team Captain Upgrade

Community Manager

Which Team Captain are you using? If you go to your item and select Upgrade there should be a path to increase them up to higher overalls. Ray Lewis for example has 99.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)

All Replies

Hero
HI @HittiteGuru

may I ask what game this is about ? You posted in the A Way Out forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice
Oh. Wrong forum.
Message 3 of 5 (475 Views)

Hero
What game is it ? I can move it to the correct forum.

@HittiteGuru

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

Community Manager

Which Team Captain are you using? If you go to your item and select Upgrade there should be a path to increase them up to higher overalls. Ray Lewis for example has 99.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (416 Views)