Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

by princessxenaill

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

★★★ Newbie

When searching for gear components, we are sent to the Sith Triumvirate and/or the Tank Takedown competition.  When we attempt to access those sites, we receive the following message.  "You've reached maximum limit for tank takedown/sith triumvirate tickets.  You cannot accrue anymore."  Is there any action we can take so we can enter these sites to compete for gear components & guild tokens?

Message 1 of 2 (7,332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

Hi @princessxenaill !

It sounds like your guild has accrued enough tickets to launch a Sith Triumvirate or Tank Takedown raid. What you need is an officer or the Guild Leader to launch a raid, and then have everyone in your guild collaborate to defeat the raid.

The raids can be launched from the Guild menu, found on the far left-hand side of the Cantina.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,284 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

Hi @princessxenaill !

It sounds like your guild has accrued enough tickets to launch a Sith Triumvirate or Tank Takedown raid. What you need is an officer or the Guild Leader to launch a raid, and then have everyone in your guild collaborate to defeat the raid.

The raids can be launched from the Guild menu, found on the far left-hand side of the Cantina.