Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

by princessxenaill

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

★★★★ Newbie

When searching for gear components, we are sent to the Sith Triumvirate and/or the Tank Takedown competition.  When we attempt to access those sites, we receive the following message.  "You've reached maximum limit for tank takedown/sith triumvirate tickets.  You cannot accrue anymore."  Is there any action we can take so we can enter these sites to compete for gear components & guild tokens?

Message 1 of 2 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

Hi @princessxenaill !

It sounds like your guild has accrued enough tickets to launch a Sith Triumvirate or Tank Takedown raid. What you need is an officer or the Guild Leader to launch a raid, and then have everyone in your guild collaborate to defeat the raid.

The raids can be launched from the Guild menu, found on the far left-hand side of the Cantina.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (588 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tank Takedown/Sith Triumvirate tickets

Hi @princessxenaill !

It sounds like your guild has accrued enough tickets to launch a Sith Triumvirate or Tank Takedown raid. What you need is an officer or the Guild Leader to launch a raid, and then have everyone in your guild collaborate to defeat the raid.

The raids can be launched from the Guild menu, found on the far left-hand side of the Cantina.

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help