Re: TS4 Gallery: Mass Deleting

by 172e3cda00349872

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4 Gallery: Mass Deleting

★ Novice

Is there any way to mass delete saves on your gallery? I want to start fresh with the gallery, so i was wondering if there was a way i could mass delete households. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (4,964 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

There isn't a way to mass delete the creations you've saved to the gallery. Unfortunately you have to delete them one by one.

If you have your Tray folder from your Sims 4 folder backed up or the families, houses, etc that are most important, you can "mass-delete" everything from your My Library tab by deleting the tray folder.  -  It will be recreated next time to play the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (4,877 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
I would like this option too! Clean out my gallery once in a while or my Fav's. Instead of clicking them one by one, how time consuming. How about a check mark option to select multiple objects? That would be great!
Message 2 of 3 (4,887 Views)

★★ Pro

There isn't a way to mass delete the creations you've saved to the gallery. Unfortunately you have to delete them one by one.

If you have your Tray folder from your Sims 4 folder backed up or the families, houses, etc that are most important, you can "mass-delete" everything from your My Library tab by deleting the tray folder.  -  It will be recreated next time to play the game.

Message 3 of 3 (4,878 Views)