TRANSFER MARKET PERMANENT BAN

by TattoRibeiro

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

TRANSFER MARKET PERMANENT BAN

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I logged into fifa today and it said I have BEEN INVOLVED IN FUT COIN DISTRIBUTION AND I AM PERMANENT BANNED FROM TRANSFER MARKET BUT

I DID NOT BUY FIFA COINS, I ASKED A FRIEND TO GIVE ME 5K SO I COULD DO A DRAFT AND I GOT AN EXPENSIVE PLAYER FROM THE REWARD (FESTIVAL FEKIR) 

AND WHEN I LOGGED INTO FIFA TODAY IT SAID THEY FLAGGED MY ACCOUNT WITH COIN DISTRIBUTION PERMANENTLY SUSPENDING THE TRANSFER MARKET 

AND I DONT THINK ITS FAIR BECAUSE OF 3K and its the first time this happens

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT please

thanks

Message 1 of 6 (4,046 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TRANSFER MARKET PERMANENT BAN

Community Manager

@TattoRibeiro By having your friend transfer you coins then you breached the FIFA 18 Terms of Service. 

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TattoRibeiro By having your friend transfer you coins then you breached the FIFA 18 Terms of Service. 

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Message 2 of 6 (4,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same lmfao, i got banned because i was trading Renato Augusto who rose to 8k n i kept sniping him for 2-4k 🤣
Message 3 of 6 (3,886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you get unbanned ?

Message 4 of 6 (3,738 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
my market band.help me please
Message 5 of 6 (156 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @artjungying if you are banned then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (142 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs