Re: TOTY tokens

by chronicdawson20

Original Post

TOTY tokens

★★★ Newbie

Only received 3 TOTY tokens for completing the TOTY challenges but it takes 15 to complete the set for fantasy pack. Is there any other way to earn the tokens? Thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (5,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They were also earned throughout the season by completing the Team of the Week challenges every week. That being said, I did complete a bunch of those as well as the TOTY solos and I myself am still 2 tokens short of getting the fantasy pack. Unfortunately no one online seems to be able to tell me if there will be any more opportunities to acquire more tokens. I even contacted ea directly on twitter and they directed me to this forum, because they didn’t even know. I can’t ever seem to get my madden questions answered, so good luck. Worst case scenario, the tokens quicksell for 15000 coins each, so I would just hold onto them and if we can’t get anymore tokens then just quicksell them. But I’d much rather get the pack if possible. 

Message 2 of 3 (5,743 Views)

★ Novice

well see i bought the game last week and not after doing the toty challenges i only got one token and thats it so what do i do to earn more

Message 3 of 3 (5,311 Views)