TOTAL UNBALANCED unless you pay to win

by punishertrd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TOTAL UNBALANCED unless you pay to win

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

PLayer Balance needs to happen NOW not yesterday not tomorrow but RIGHT THE [Edit - Admin.] NOW!!! im playing against ovious pay to win people now there units are 2 lvls above mine now i was told that i shouldnt be playing against people like this but back to back games....total lies from the people here and EA i mean come on 2 lvls above me all i can do is loose by this point and thats not fun i mena dont get me wrong loosing is part of the game but when its unbalanced like that you can only get angry also the game does need a quit match option just incase that this happens also a chat button after the match to either smack talk or find out game strats with others also ive noticed less blue cards coming up now and some mild commons but not what you need random is fine but not when you have 100+ of something you never use its like you trying to force someone to use that unit 

[Edit - Admin.]

Message 1 of 20 (1,862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TOTAL UNBALANCED unless you pay to win

★★★★ Guide

"fair play" should have been a day 1 thing not wait till it goes live bc the reviews as of right now are garbage for this game 

i had another SSDD where people below me have higher units bc i dont want to pay for them also playing against people who are 200 pts and higher and i loose but i loose 14 should more like be around 5 i getting tiered of it really am 

View in thread

Message 3 of 20 (1,778 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Remember we are testing a product and when faiplay goes live it will balance itself and should keep ftp and ptw separated for the most part

Message 2 of 20 (1,809 Views)

★★★★ Guide

"fair play" should have been a day 1 thing not wait till it goes live bc the reviews as of right now are garbage for this game 

i had another SSDD where people below me have higher units bc i dont want to pay for them also playing against people who are 200 pts and higher and i loose but i loose 14 should more like be around 5 i getting tiered of it really am 

Message 3 of 20 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

This game is generally unfair, even if you pay.  I purchase fairly often and am a level 28 player. Whenever I get close to a prize in my progress or in the competitions, I am pitted against a level 58 or higher player and I am forced to fight against far superior and stronger units I cannot defeat. Thus, I lose and feel compelled to spend more to strengthen the already inferior units I have. I realize how much of a waste of money this game is so I am deciding to stop spending.   The game is intrinsically flawed (or does this intentionally to goad people into pouring money in), so spending more money will not result in any great advantages.

Message 4 of 20 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh and in regards to the system being unfair because the company is still testing a product, find a better focus group, get a clue, and stop charging full price for things as your unjustly rip people off with false hopes.

Message 5 of 20 (1,596 Views)

★ Guide

The game isn't p2w... I have two accounts one is thru my origin account.

First account I spent quite a bit to get the big boy units fast. But then I realized I don't need those big expensive units to win.

2th account I went mostly low tier units and since clans will donate low units faster they was way easier to level up.

First account I'm mid tiers, but 2th account I'm top tier.

I keep telling new players to work on regular units first.

Think of it this way you spend 220 for Avatar yet I could get 8 Banshee or other units for that price, cover more more spots also 1 banshee take out a Avatar in 3 hits.

To many people think the biggiest units in the game is the way to go, but it's not

Message 6 of 20 (1,541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Remember, the match-making system can also be gamed/taken advantaged of.

Let's just say, all your units are level 9 and 10.  You come up against an opponent with all level 12 units except one unit of his, that is level 8 or below.  According to the match-making system, because of that level 8 unit, it is not a challenge match and that match, is in fact, a "fair" match-up for you.

Next time you come up against a player that has units that are +2 levels higher than yours, check if they are "cheating" with having a unit that is a couple of levels lower than your units.

Message 7 of 20 (1,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@WADofFORCE:

"Think of it this way you spend 220 for Avatar yet I could get 8 Banshee or other units for that price"...

Er... no? Eight banshees cost 8x60 = 480 Tiberium. Also, the game will not let you build that many units (it gets slower and slower to build them), even if you had all the tiberium to do it.

Message 8 of 20 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Guide
still unbalanced tho
Message 9 of 20 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm just going to copy and paste my response from another thread replying to this whole PAY 2 WIN crap.

*Start*

Considering you have guys in Tiberian League winning matches with lvl 8-9 units against 10+ units. You have whales of close to MAX level units losing matches against players with much lower unit levels. All of this can be seen while watching replays in the ingame C&C TV feature in the game. Also some YouTube videos showcase this, if you would take the time to look it up rather than riding the waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah bandwagon. Level 8/9 tends to be the average level for units before they start requiring more investment of cards to level. These mentioned levels are FAR from hard to obtain, and all the while not spending a single penny. You pay to "progress" not win.

I have some guys in our Alliance who haven't paid a penny reach Tiberian League as well. You can't pay to win, you can't buy skill. This wasn't the CC game I wanted, I've played every title starting with westwood's first installment. But this addition actually isn't bad, and executed better than I have thought in terms of "player vs player balance".

So...if you actually do play the game, congratulations...you just suck, hard and need to sit down. As I mentioned before, get off the bandwagon.

*Finish*

So ya, its been proven many times that you can't just pay to win, you seriously can out skill players with higher unit level than you as long as you're smart and counter correctly. Sure, it won't be a walk in the park, but thats the point...its a competitive game, not a snowflake's retreat. This game compared to most isn't even close to pay to win like others are.  You just seriously need to get good. Units will continue to be tweaked and adjusted but this whole MASSIVE imbalance you and others speak of doesn't exist. Again, you need to just learn the game more and get good. 

At the end of the day, it really is actual fact, its not as bad as you make it out to be. So practice more.

Message 10 of 20 (1,433 Views)