TOP Features/Options i want in NFS2019

by Luka0101998

Original Post

TOP Features/Options i want in NFS2019

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Gameplay :

-The abillity to MOVE CARS TO THE WAREHOUSE (I hated the fact that i needed to keep the garage full in Payback, which was not needed, why remove it after 2015 ???)

-Wrap editor photoshop-like grouping system for decals

-REMOVE WRAP SLOT LIMIT ! 50 wrap limit for unlimited cars, really ???

-DO NOT COUNT COLOR CHANGE AS A WRAP ! In Payback, even color change requires wrap slot spending, why ???

-Add characters back into the wrap editor ! (Why are they not in Payback ???)

-Vanity items as regular customization, i don`t want to pay real life money for them !

-The abillity to use ANY car for different events, i don`t want restrictions !

-All cars to be maxxed out performance wise 

Graphics settings :

-VISUAL DAMAGE REMOVAL !!! The thing that annoys me the most after i visualy take care of my car is to see it smashed up like a Coke can !

-Partial map loading

The next game will have better graphics and will require better PC`s to run it as smooth as possible. 

Now, not every player has 2000 euros to throw for a PC and please, for the love of god, DO NOT make games less accessable. 

The map size makes things even harder for performace. I run Payback on Medium-Low settings because of its size and would love to see the map not being completely open while driving and let it unlock as going throught it. 

-More graphics customization options.

In games you usually see these graphics levels : Low, Medium, High and Ultra.

If you could add more options you`ll  make the game more accessable for more players !

I don`t know how it is in other countries, but where i grew up, not everybody has money to buy better components each year for new games. 

2 years have passed since Payback and things will change, so again, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE GAME A VISUAL GAME !

Sure, i plan on building a new PC hopefully this summer but think about how badly graphips could affect sales.

Take Codemasters DIRT 4 as an example, they made a game with beautiful graphics but made the game accessable to a huge number of players just by adding more to the graphics. Take a look at the LOWEST settings, it looks like a game made in 2010 !

I am a huge fan of NFS and been active on the Forums after Rivals, to help Ghost shape Need for Speed`s future, please don`t let US down. 

Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Re: TOP Features/Options i want in NFS2019

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998 

I agree next game has to be done with playability graphics for us lower end PC users. 

The world of people who have money vs those who are living pay check to pay check in 2019 and beyond is a major factor.

Real life must come first before I ever buy a game or upgrade to a better PC. 

The whole game industry and manufactures of PC have made selling products kind be of game with consumers. 

We buy something new and in a months time it's like ancient history. 

LOL 😁🥤 

Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)