Re: TECH TIER is out of control

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

TECH TIER is out of control

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What the hell the devs are doing with the game, it so easy to bring out tech tier out most the matches are the player can bring out tech tier out , they don't care if there lost first missiles, they didn't care if the blind dual harvester, all they have to do is stall missile a little and slam you with high power unit and what worse with all the enable P2W feature is Goddamn hell to fight contest missile fire of the enemy hight lv units can tank all the damage, this game serious become cancer. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,051 Views)

Message 2 of 12 (1,039 Views)

★ Guide

Yes I was going to make a post about this EA makes constant changes to offset the game so you will be tempted to pay money to win and if you don’t you will lose and be fresh meat for those that do. They also want more money from the people that already put money out by making these changes so that once you upgrade your unit a new update comes along and they Nerf your upgraded units so you have to go and upgrade new unit.

Message 3 of 12 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I agree, the current meta sucks.

@EA_dance210 
@EA_Alexander 
@EA_Barry 
@EA_Grasshopper 
Can you please make it so that it does not suck? Thank you.

The game is becoming too one-sided and too narrow-minded, making it boring instead of interesting. To make the game truly interesting, we would also finally need true diversity in the maps, which we have never gotten so far. If you don't feel like designing interesting and varied maps yourself, please give us a map editor so that we can do this job on our own.

Message 4 of 12 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ravenzerox I can see now whoever pay for this game are loser haha, since tech unit are easy to deploy now
Message 5 of 12 (924 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Tech needs to go back to the way it was

Message 6 of 12 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe tech lab should revert to 120 tiberium and tech units should be either more or less expensive. If its cheaper, less durable, if its expensive, more durable. Right now tech feels like the main course instead of a last resort. Tech is so strong right now that you could overpower a player if he's not teching or that's his late at teching.

Message 7 of 12 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The problem with the current meta is that it break the core gameplay of the game , around a balanced deck  across units or tactics base control,  all the tech tier player are base on 2 unit - 4 tech units,  all they have to do is blind dual harvester and began production they don't care if the lost the first missile fire cuz they can just overpower the enemy before the 2 missile , and the devs nerf all fast harvester attack unis so they buff tech tier like that  

Message 8 of 12 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe they want us to tech? Whenever I tech, I easily overpower my enemy. Sure could use those tech units for the champions tournament.

Message 9 of 12 (827 Views)

★★★★ Guide

is there going to be a fix to this??

Message 10 of 12 (790 Views)