Re: Switch Teams

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Switch Teams

★★★★★ Novice

This probably isn’t the place, but I need to voice my anger. I’ve been playing BF1 again recently, and one of the most angering things in game just happened to me. I was playing operations, absolutely steamrolling the enemy team, and was now capturing the last point of the entire match. Within the last 60 seconds, the game decided to automatically switch me to the enemy team (the losing team) and completely * me over. At this point we/they were already capturing the last point which meant I immediately received a major defeat. That alone is simply annoying, but the fact that I missed out on the point bonus (essentially taking away 2/3rds of the progression I would’ve got), and got a loss on my record, pisses me off beyond belief. That’s it.

Message 1 of 2 (896 Views)

Re: Switch Teams

Champion (Retired)
@roguelegendx I completely understand your anger at this, I would be the same too. Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do to change this and likely one of the reasons they don't have team switching in BFV.

I don't play BF1 anymore but this has happened to me in the past, the only thing to try is switching back.
Message 2 of 2 (843 Views)