Suspension not lifted after 45 days

by D3vils_SlayzYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspension not lifted after 45 days

★★★ Newbie

I got suspended from ultimate team for 45 days back on the 9th of january. I appealed against the decision but was unsuccessful. It's now been longer than 45 days and I'm still suspended. I'm fuming right now. I have tried calling, speaking to a live agent and emailing and all I'm getting told is that a case will be opened up for me! If you ban somebody for 45 days then shouldn't it be your duty to unban them once they have served the ban. I can see I'm not the only one that has had to chase you up for something that should of been done without me doing so.. I dont want to have to make a complaint against you but I'm close to it.. banning somebody for sniping cards on the transfer market is bad enough but then to hold the ban for longer than stated is not right especially seeing as I have it in black and white! This better be resolved!

Message 1 of 22 (7,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspension not lifted after 45 days

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @D3vils_SlayzYT

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (6,984 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @D3vils_SlayzYT

I would assume your ban is up on the 24th Feb for which I would assume it's based on the US time zone, so as of right now and the time you posted it was only the 23rd. I would sit tight at least until tomorrow (24th) and hopefully you should regain access.

As for the ban itself, If you broke the ToS/Rules that you agreed to then I'm afraid you will always leave yourself open to a ban of some kind, sometimes even a perma ban.

Hopefully all is well for you tomorrow my friend.
Message 2 of 22 (7,006 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @D3vils_SlayzYT

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 22 (6,985 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Today is now the 24th no matter what part of the world you live in and I'm still suspended! Like I said before I have it in black and white how long I was suspended for and you cant legally hold me offline for any longer than stated.... I will take this further if I have too as the ban itself was unjustified and I've had to suffer. Missed team of the year and everything because of it! 

Message 4 of 22 (6,961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried contact your team multiple times as I stated so dont start taking me on roundabouts. Below is a attached file stating how long I am suspended for and the exact date the suspension was added to my whole playstation accross all my accounts 😡 I'm tired of going round in circles. I've contacted you guys every way I can. This is getting beyond a joke 

Message 5 of 22 (6,955 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Yes_Im_Ginger94 you will need to direct any questions concerning this to our TOS team.

They will respond once their investigation is complete.

We are not able to discuss your ban with you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 22 (6,928 Views)

★★ Novice

I am the exact same, banned on the 9th January and on the 47th day of it i’m still suspended. Contacted everyone and they say that my ban should’ve been lifted last night but nothing has been done! Joke

Message 7 of 22 (6,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@D3vils_SlayzYT wrote:

I got suspended from ultimate team for 45 days back on the 9th of january. I appealed against the decision but was unsuccessful. It's now been longer than 45 days and I'm still suspended. I'm fuming right now. I have tried calling, speaking to a live agent and emailing and all I'm getting told is that a case will be opened up for me! If you ban somebody for 45 days then shouldn't it be your duty to unban them once they have served the ban. I can see I'm not the only one that has had to chase you up for something that should of been done without me doing so.. I dont want to have to make a complaint against you but I'm close to it.. banning somebody for sniping cards on the transfer market is bad enough but then to hold the ban for longer than stated is not right especially seeing as I have it in black and white! This better be resolved!

What could be the solution for it?
Message 8 of 22 (6,896 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @llllooooooll432 you will need to reach out to our TOS team in relation to this.

It may be the case that you have more than one sanction on your account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 22 (6,894 Views)

★ Novice

I too have also been waiting over 45 days to be unbanned... as you can see in the image attached I was banned on the 15th Jan, it is now March 2nd, 46 days after my ban and still nothing. I just really want to get back to playing the game tbh 

Message 10 of 22 (6,715 Views)