Re: Surpising choice sims mobile

by RachPP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Surpising choice sims mobile

Just wondering, is any of the bad consequences permanent? It said I'll make a sim sad for not spending any cash or using a cupcake (I had none) and I  hope she's not sad until retirement.

Message 1 of 40 (11,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Its ok they will only cry when they have nothing to do, they work fine on their hobbies/careers, so if you keep them busy, they will forget to be sad :P

View in thread

Message 3 of 40 (11,740 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234  The negative consequences usually last about 8 hours.

Message 2 of 40 (11,766 Views)

★★★ Guide

Its ok they will only cry when they have nothing to do, they work fine on their hobbies/careers, so if you keep them busy, they will forget to be sad :P

Message 3 of 40 (11,741 Views)

It didnt say that.  Just said "I'll make them sad" but it's still 8 hours?

Message 4 of 40 (11,725 Views)

@Starlight0007 i  can't do that because i dont own them, I have to unlock the 4th sim slot to do that. But I'm hoping it's not like she will be sad constantly even when I have control over her. That would be horrible if that's the case. It's like punishing me constantly for wanting to save up for the 4th sim slot. I rlly hate the surpising choices.

Message 5 of 40 (11,724 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 I don't like them either because it's the same stupid ones over and over again. It wouldn't be so bad if they were always different.but they aren't. ☺

Message 6 of 40 (11,711 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is not permanent. At first I didn't like the surprise choices, cos it is like forcing players to spend more money. But after I realize it doesn't do a lot of damage, I find them interesting. I went to a party recently where I saw many sims crying (including mine) lol.

Message 7 of 40 (11,700 Views)

@PaQuilter1 yeah and I doesn't help that 99% of the time, the "help" is useless  to me because all my careers and hobbies are maxed except for a few but since I only have 3, I'll save them  for the next generation. The only one I like is the pet one but since I am saving money, I can't buy a pet hedgehog like I want to.

Message 8 of 40 (11,666 Views)

I'm glad it's not permanent. But I still don't like them. At first I did but after a while... It's horrible. It seams it comes around when I have nothing but money and the consequences are sickness or sadness.

Message 9 of 40 (11,660 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

@PaQuilter1 yeah and I doesn't help that 99% of the time, the "help" is useless  to me because all my careers and hobbies are maxed except for a few but since I only have 3, I'll save them  for the next generation. The only one I like is the pet one but since I am saving money, I can't buy a pet hedgehog like I want to.

If you get the pet one again, please remember (and post here) what you were doing when you got it.  There are several of us that really want to get the pet one and have not yet been able to get it.

Message 10 of 40 (11,655 Views)