Re: Superstar players

by Neo_Novalis

Original Post

Superstar players

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering how can you get superstar players? I tried my heart out grinded hard and never got one so please help me give me an easy way of grinding hard to superstar players not x factor..... ANY tips????

Message 1 of 2 (648 Views)

Re: Superstar players

@blackcar34 I'd guess the best way is to screen the auction house continuously. At that stage of the Madden season, it might be difficult to get a superstar master item (i.e. the items you get from completing a set) but it is definitely the cheapest way to wait for an offer in the auction house. on the other hand, I'd guess it is the most promising (but by far not the cheapest!) way to invest in items required for the respective set. Doing that will hopefully allow you to get the item from completing the set somewhen.

one more suggestion: there is a forum section in the MUThead forum focusing on trades. Maybe it might be worth posting your desired item there? Maybe you are lucky that someone is willing to trade.

Hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)