Re: Super-skilled or Macro

by mikekiller-46

Original Post

Super-skilled or Macro

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So I'm running along the under walkway in aerodrome C in Aerodrome - climb the ladder and see an enemy a few metres away, slightly turned away, gun pointed across the aerodrome. I raise my gun to fire, they turn and boom - sticky dynamite kill - is it really possible to change to sticky dynamite, throw and trigger it in the time it takes for me to get off a round?

I also keep encountering really odd situations where players seem to be unnervingly accurate whilst hip firing...

Are these situations the result of macros / aimbots or are players really super-skilled at running hip fire headshots or split second dynamite tossing (I am pretty skilled at taking out tanks with dynamite so understand how long it takes to use it)?

Would be interested to know - if it's skill that's awesome and I would love to know what settings people are using or any tips on improving technique =)

Oh and I'm not one of those 'You're a noob' if I'm wining, 'You're a hacker' if I'm losing players (ye, super irritating right?) - I'm a serious, fairly good player who is rather enjoying the game in spite of the quirks.

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)

A ton of dynamite trappers hide a bundle in a rock or bush for quick explosions - I bet this guy did the same and only had to switch to his detonator, and with the help of 3d/surround headsets, it's fairly easy to hear nereby enemies.

Many weapons have hip fire specific skill trees so it stands to reason they can be deadly accurate and all sorts of ranges - SMGs obviously, but even simi autos can go this route and their slightly added recoil might allow for easier melon pops

Lag/latency can also have a lot to do with the weird situations you find yourself in - it sucks but thats just how it goes sometimes

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★★ Guide

@idealmilk wrote:

So I'm running along the under walkway in aerodrome C in Aerodrome - climb the ladder and see an enemy a few metres away, slightly turned away, gun pointed across the aerodrome. I raise my gun to fire, they turn and boom - sticky dynamite kill - is it really possible to change to sticky dynamite, throw and trigger it in the time it takes for me to get off a round?

I also keep encountering really odd situations where players seem to be unnervingly accurate whilst hip firing...

Are these situations the result of macros / aimbots or are players really super-skilled at running hip fire headshots or split second dynamite tossing (I am pretty skilled at taking out tanks with dynamite so understand how long it takes to use it)?

Would be interested to know - if it's skill that's awesome and I would love to know what settings people are using or any tips on improving technique =)

Oh and I'm not one of those 'You're a noob' if I'm wining, 'You're a hacker' if I'm losing players (ye, super irritating right?) - I'm a serious, fairly good player who is rather enjoying the game in spite of the quirks.

Yeah some people have good headsets or already planted dynamite nearby the ladder. So they hear you coming and blow it up as soon as they see you. But also i depends on your ping sometimes . If the enemy has a much better connection then you he can shoot you much earlier . And some people use special controllers with trigger stops. With trigger stops you are like 0.5 seconds faster. 

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Maybe it's a macro, maybe not. Players playing with the release and not such can))
Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)