Super brainz unplayable?!?!?

by parstringer

Original Post

Super brainz unplayable?!?!?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The other day I hoped into a TT lobby as a toxic brainz (just unlocked him), and man I could barely dig up a kill. You constantly will get teamed on, it’s pretty much the same situation as a suicide chomper. Usually I would hit on average 30 kills, but this one I got 5. The kick ability used for a quick escape feels pointless as everyone’s aim is like a laser. Same goes for his tornado, if you’re getting jumped the damage stacks. So how do you people play him? Any tips you could give? I’m usually a scientist main so this is new ground for me.

Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)

Re: Super brainz unplayable?!?!?

★★★★★ Expert

It sounds like you were getting targeted by the plant team. Toxic Brainz and the detonation characters tend to attract a lot of ire from the other players so they may well have been focusing on you when you were playing Toxic Brainz. 

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

When playing the toxic Brainz you need to play very aggressive.

Despite his health he can get killed very fast. and like said before most people are used to seeing high ranks playing with this character so whenever they see one they try to get it killed asap.

I know i do whenever i see one. 

Tip when you play him in turftakeover and your defending, load up your meter on consumables, and as soon as your in your toxic mode go for those online players.

It takes some time to get used to playing toxic Brainz but when you get the hang of it you'll see he is very overpowered.

Sidenote, i don't think its fun playing him, i only go for him if i have a quest regarding brainz or if i get targeted.

Message 3 of 4 (420 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree. He is similar to Brainium Basher in BfN in terms of deadliness. They are both so overpowered when played correctly that it's just not fun playing them....and as you do too @MrKritiek I only play him - or rather used to play him - during Boss hunts (which are unfortunately are no longer available in GW2).

Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)