Re: Summer Of Battlefield Elite Dog Tag

by EA_Joker

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

I'll just be the official source to avoid any further confusion:

If you did receive the three dog tags the first time around: Great job. You should receive your 4th dog tag and the LVC Arditi Knife soon. As much as I would love to give you an exact date, I can't. Not all batches have been run to distribute it yet - I just reached out to get that info for you guys.

If you did receive one or more dog tags on second chance and have all three: Please stand by as the accounts that didn't receive the fourth dog tag yet are being gathered and rewards will be granted once all data has been collected.

For any further questions, feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to get the information to you as soon as you can.

Message 51 of 55 (2,757 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Are you still waiting?
Message 52 of 55 (1,075 Views)

★ Novice

I've got the same issue, got the 3 dogtag from the summer events but not the last one and the LVC knife, anybody know when they'll fix it?

Message 53 of 55 (978 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

quick update on the matter: If you completed the missions the second time around and do have ALL THREE dog tags:

We are currently gathering all the data from the ‘In case you missed it’ second opportunity event and the players who did not receive the Elite dog tag and Arditi knife yet. Once that is complete we will have the Elite Dog Tag and knife added to the accounts, so just hang in there guys, I'll keep you posted!

Message 54 of 55 (976 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i got the dogtags the first time the summer missions were up,but i didn't get the special dogtag or the knife yet

Message 55 of 55 (942 Views)