Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

EA app Team
Summer Barbacue
Summer is here and your Sims are ready to enjoy some hotdogs and lemonade, let's discuss the event!
Message 11 of 170 (3,297 Views)

Summer Patio Event

★★★★★ Expert

Be careful and do not spend your lemon slices on coolers.  Save them up.

Events #6 and #9 require you to spend a certain number of lemon slices opening new coolers.  If you only spend them when you need to for quests, you won't need to do extras to finish the quest.

I just finished the quest and I have a zillion new chairs and nothing else new yet (except for 3 garden gnomes).

Message 1 of 170 (3,367 Views)

Re: Summer Patio Event

★★★★★ Guide

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I couldn't resist and opened 3 chests already, but I still have lemon slices left so I'll save them up.

So far I have one garden light and 2 towers (looks like the towers and chairs will be the poufs' equivalent, I have an army of them in storage...)

Message 2 of 170 (3,361 Views)

★ Expert

Great. I spent all mine 

Message 3 of 170 (3,363 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you so much, Wiz, for the preemptive advice. You know I would've totally opened them at every chance—and I did until I saw your post.

I got a patio bench and summer dining chair. I'll never use the bench—no grayscale or even a muted blue or green. But the chair is cute.

I've got a question: Found these magnifying glass career order items. Why are they accumulating??? Any idea what their purpose might be?

Message 4 of 170 (3,360 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Um, I don't know... It looks like the gnomes and the bbq items are sort of separate, though they're part of the same quest.

On a lighter note, if you get the garden tower, do make sure you try the action that comes with it (warm hands), with the sound on. Wink

Message 5 of 170 (3,349 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@KodamaTreeSpirit So curious now!!! 😃

Message 6 of 170 (3,341 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

Be careful and do not spend your lemon slices on coolers.  Save them up.

Events #6 and #9 require you to spend a certain number of lemon slices opening new coolers.  If you only spend them when you need to for quests, you won't need to do extras to finish the quest.

I just finished the quest and I have a zillion new chairs and nothing else new yet (except for 3 garden gnomes).

Thanks for the great tips & advice @BlueWizardRob   

❤️👍

I had to drag a bunch of houseplants out of storage & remove things like sofas & chairs in order to start this quest. 

Just what I need— more cute stuff I’ll have to shove into storage 🙄

Good Luck, everyone!

Message 7 of 170 (3,340 Views)

★★★★ Expert

So far I have gotten 4, count them, 4 of the summer loveseats.   LOL 

Message 8 of 170 (3,326 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 your catching up to how many tapestry I have in storage from the  last quest Gotta love when they give us stuff that collects dust in storage 

Message 9 of 170 (3,320 Views)