Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Patio Event

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette I've won about a million of everything except the grill and the hot dog suit so I wouldn't be surprised if you were right. :

Message 81 of 170 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter Still no grill or hot dog suit here. I am up to 9 umbrella tables, 12 chairs and 6 benches. Lol. I really need that suit!🌭�

Message 82 of 170 (680 Views)

(Spoiler) New Event

★ Apprentice

Basically  this new summer barbecue event is fantastic i love it. I have all the items except that darn hotdog costume. Ive been trying over and over even using my sim cash. I cant get it!? I've gotten the rare items several times already. But ughh i want the hotdog costume. Has anyone else gotten it?? I want to see it on a sim  lol 

Message 83 of 170 (763 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Tiffany562411 Sorry I'm late answering your question. I'm not sure which umbrella colors you were asking me about so here are the colors for the umbrella and the umbrella table. ☺

Message 84 of 170 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Be jealous guys, I, have like a years worth of home tickets now 🤫🤪

Funnily enough for me it’s the hot dog and table lantern which are the elusive unicorns this time round for me... anyone get the hotdog at all?🧐

Message 85 of 170 (643 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Here4Snacks wrote:

Be jealous guys, I, have like a years worth of home tickets now 🤫🤪

Funnily enough for me it’s the hot dog and table lantern which are the elusive unicorns this time round for me... anyone get the hotdog at all?🧐

@Here4Snacks Not me. I have the max amount of everything except the grill so now I'm getting green tickets. I have been getting Sim Cash every now and then. The hat gives 20 Izzy Gems after you get the first one. I did get the grill but only after spending Sim Cash. All the chairs, loveseats, lanterns and umbrella tables would be great if I could use them but because of the item limit they are all in storage except a few.

So there's 2 days left maybe the game gods will be kind and we'll get the hot dog outfit...a big maybe. 😋☺

Message 86 of 170 (638 Views)

★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 Its 5 fashion gem if you using lemon slices, 20 fashion gem probably exclusive since you using sim cash.

I already got all the events item except haute dog outfit and grill, did not expecting so much, and i wont spend money for that tho.

But i just curious why ea team still keep event like this, there are many many murmur from player that dislike event like this.

This event rely on luck. if you watch arsen girl gaming on youtube, thats good example how luck work. she got grill and glasses without tryhard.

Message 87 of 170 (627 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimKitkatz I know we don't like these events but EA must like them. Every time I get a duplicate hat, it converts to 20 Gems and Simoleans. Sometimes I get one gem too. Is that what you mean or did I misunderstand what you are saying? ☺

Message 88 of 170 (619 Views)

★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 i got duplicate hat 2 times when open box using lemon slices and its convert into 5 gems only. it never convert more than 5 gems for me Raised eyebrow

I think you got 20 gems for every duplicate hat you get from picnic box or sim cash box. sorry if i am wrong Dog

Message 89 of 170 (617 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimKitkatz Oh I see. That maybe true. So the picnic basket pays out better. That would seem fair since it costs so much. I'm glad you pointed it out. Thank you. Now if we can get the hot dog outfit, that would be great. ☺😊

Message 90 of 170 (598 Views)