Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Patio Event

★ Expert

@Kevnik1 I got the grill. It just has manly actions where you can show your friends your grilling skills while leveling up friendship. LOL Now I would trade the grill for the hotdog suit that I have not gotten either. 

Message 71 of 170 (489 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks That $5 in app in the store is alright.
I'm talking about the random duplicate item event only. That I refuse to support
Message 72 of 170 (486 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Fuzzernutter is that the only thing u can do with the grill?
Are u saying u can't cook meals on it & have a picnic?
Are saying the is grill useless?
Message 73 of 170 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 It’s $8 for me & forgive me but true to nature I just jumped in to post my experience. I hadn’t read the posts before mine so please forgive me if you thought I was replying to you direct, it was just a general post on my part, sorry didn’t mean to hijack, it’s a bad habit of mine 😶😶😶 so I haven’t been following your narrative & don’t know what you’re referring to (I’ll have to read the thread sorry.) As for the baskets they paid duplicates too.  🤒 I’m sick & a lazy reader, so please forgive me if you thought I was replying directly 😰 I gotta break this habit lol.

Message 74 of 170 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks it only cost $4.99 for me. Why $8 for u? Could it be location? I'm in the US
Message 75 of 170 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 Yep international, my dollar is weak against USD... $8 is nothing but I’d buy a lot more frequently if things were $4.99 in my currency ... because I’m super cheapo lolz 😂 

😭😭all these edits today, my autocorrect is also sick 🤢😭

Message 76 of 170 (448 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 That umbrella u got. What are the color choices?
Message 77 of 170 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Tiffany562411 wrote:
@Here4SnacksThat $5 in app in the store is alright.
I'm talking about the random duplicate item event only. That I refuse to support

I do wish we had the option to either Claim or Exchange whatever item we get!  

I don’t NEED  3 Patio Umbrella sets, 4 Benches, 3 Cooling Towers, 5 Lanterns, 3 different dining chairs, etc etc.  The garden lights are neat, but our homes are always in daylight 🤔

I don’t even have any Cleared Land to put out any Outdoor Stuff 😩

I wanted the men’s Floral Shirt-but Nope 🙄

I did get some sim cash & fashion gems that made me happy, but with the item limits, I can’t get that excited about “winning” more cute stuff I can’t display 

Message 78 of 170 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I havent been as active in this event as I have been in the others. I did manage to get the gnomes. I'm hoping to get the lantern, grill, and more wooden chairs. I only spent enough lemon slices to complete the quests. I'm missing the hotdog costume, grill, hat, padded wooden chair, and the lantern. I have at least one of each of the rest of the items. I plan on spending everything at once at the end of the event. 

Message 79 of 170 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Good luck, @SplendidBetta! Wouldn't it be about right if there only like, 2 hot dog suits for the whole event. So far, I haven't seen anyone with it. At all.

Message 80 of 170 (323 Views)