Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

★★★ Guide

Cool event but very chair-heavy isn't it? With the new outdoor collection it's five different types of chairs and a bench. It's like, where am I supposed to put all the chairs? 😁

Personally I'm hoping to get the hot dog suit it's hilarious  *fingers crossed*

Message 41 of 170 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

And to think Sims still often sit in invisible chairs at parties! XD

Message 42 of 170 (625 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KodamaTreeSpirit so true 😂😂

Message 43 of 170 (615 Views)

Re: Summer Patio Event

Hero

I used flowerpots at the restaurant and other work places :-)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 44 of 170 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@BlueWizardRob Thanks for the reply, if it’s only coins I will probably buy as many eskys (what’s we call those cooler chests here in Aus) so I can get the hotdog suit because it’s hikarious! 🍋🍋🍋

Message 45 of 170 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Also..... the event comes with different rewards for my to do list!! I know lots of you won't need any of these but I do... I know one simcash isn't much, but it's still better than none!! I'm actually really happy, as the endless xp that I couldn't do anything with was frustrating...!!

Edit: I mean that since the event update the to do list has changed, I realise it's not event related....

Message 46 of 170 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have 4 umbrella tables and 4 benches. I want the tower cooling thing and grill and I have none yet. Ugh. What am I gonna do with 4 umbrella tables? Lol. They look awesome in my yard but we all know I'll never be able to keep them there because of the item limit. 😜😏

Update...I am now finished with the entire event but still no grill. Bummer. Guess I have to keep on keepin' on to try to get it. I did get 3 of the towers. And I have won a total of 7 umbrella tables. Lol. Of course 3 of them were turned in to tickets of some sort. 

Friend code...EWTLV46

Message 47 of 170 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This is it. I will water my gnomes every day without fail from now on. :D

Message 48 of 170 (477 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@KodamaTreeSpirit wrote:

This is it. I will water my gnomes every day without fail from now on. :D

We're supposed to water them??  I have been known to kill cactus' from underwatering them, so this may be a problem.  LOL

Message 49 of 170 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Haha I hope they grow as you water them. Who doesn't want giant garden gnomes in their yard? Wink

Message 50 of 170 (468 Views)