Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Patio Event

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@BlueWizardRob You can also  earn lemons from going to work. This may also apply to hobby and friendships 

It does.  If this is similar to the last event, you will earn lemons approximately once per four shifts. you work/practice/etc.

Message 21 of 170 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

I haven't consistently received lemons for hobby or career sessions. I have gotten them, but not every time.

It should be once per four hobby/career action.

Message 22 of 170 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@KodamaTreeSpirit wrote:

Um, I don't know... It looks like the gnomes and the bbq items are sort of separate, though they're part of the same quest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know what it is about these Quests, but I always have such a hard time understanding the directions🤔  🧐
So if I’m understanding this correctly, you have the option to use Sim Cash OR your Lemon Slices to get stuff.  
I think it’s like getting the Ornate Boxes vs. the Luxury Ornate Boxes in the World of Luxury event.  Am I close?

I’m on part 5, but have to wait 16 hrs for the next event to start? 

Unless I use Sim Cash to rush the event?  

Nope, not going to happen-SC is too hard to come by ... 

then again, if the Gnomes clean up my Storage, I might reconsider 😂🤪

Yes, you are right.  However, the cash baskets have a higher chance at rare rewards than the lemon ice chests do.

Message 23 of 170 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob Thanks for all your clarifications. I appreciate it. Some of my responses are slow or crossing, but I'm catching up! 👍

Message 24 of 170 (826 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3

You're not the only one! 😆

I started playing right around the time they had the hot tub event, and I remember earning lots of goodie bags, but I wasn't very clued in about what to do with them, so I didn't open them on time. Who knows, there might have been a tub in there for me... 😭

Message 25 of 170 (817 Views)

Re: Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Curious prompt from trying to interact with the new lawn chair... 🤔

Message 26 of 170 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Ooooooh, then the waterfront should be unlocked soon! *swoons* 

And it looks like @VintageStarlette and @BlueWizardRob were right on about a science centre! Standard smile

Message 27 of 170 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ailurokat Very cool... here’s hoping for Sixam & alien cas options 🤫

Message 28 of 170 (776 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the heads up from u all. BTW, 3 coolers in and I already got a duplicate Disappointed gonna be a long 6 days lol. I'm just gonna save up until the last day after I complete the other quest to open up coolers. Won't have to wonder for days if I'll miss out on yet another main rare item during an event. 

Message 29 of 170 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob If certain quest destinations are true, then that means you've been mum about certain quest details, for which I now hold a deep appreciation—however belatedly. I understand and will henceforth refrain in the same spirit.

Message 30 of 170 (739 Views)