Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Patio Event

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The duplicate hat and sunglasses only paid 5 gems to me too (both cooler & basket), the other clothing items just paid tickets... 🤩20 Gems would be amazing to get on a duplicate item gimme gimme

meanwhile 2 grills now... an outdoor and indoor bistro? Think one may rot in my storage.

Message 91 of 170 (505 Views)

Re: (Spoiler) New Event

★★★★ Guide

You should post this under "game information". That's where general discussions about the game are. There's a also a topic about the patio event already too that you can participate in. This particular forum is for technical issues. Standard smile

Message 92 of 170 (598 Views)

★★★ Guide

So obviously nobody here did get the hot dog suit... Has anyone at least seen any other Sim wearing it at a party or so? I didn't although my friends list is full and my Sims go to parties twice a day. 

So what's the point of offering it if nobody gets it? 

Message 93 of 170 (634 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They'll probably have an offer after the event is over and will want 2000 simcash for it. Smooth money grab lol

Message 94 of 170 (630 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lol yeah 😆 for 25 Euros I rather get a real hot dog suit for my self on ebay 

Message 95 of 170 (628 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Thank u @PaQuilter1
Message 96 of 170 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I’ve been scanning other platforms and so far only one person, on reddit, has a screenie of a sim in hotdog mode. Jealously trait has been triggered lol.

Message 97 of 170 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kevnik1 wrote:
Ok. I'm gonna come off mean about the game because I'm really irritated by it right now. I usually like it but I'm so..grrrrrr.
I have put a * ton of money into the boxes and fast forwarding. I have nothing rare to show for it. The $75 box is a crock. I have bought many of them and only 1 box had a rare item. It's getting ridiculous. I have had 8 umbrella tables, and 15 chairs. All I want is a grill and hot dog suit. I feel like the whole "random" thing is b.s. I am not putting more money into it so I don't have many more chances at them since the one event takes FOREVER to reset. Ugh.
Rant over. I realize it is a game. I'm just irritated right now so no need for everyone to yell at me. I'll be back to loving it by midnight. Lol.

Most of us hate the loot boxes.  I've read that some countries are considering making them illegal in games because many people under legal age play them.  I think I wouldn't mind such laws.

Message 98 of 170 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have max everything except for the grill (I have 1) and the hot dot suit (don't have).  I had that all on the first day and have not received anything new since.  I sometimes get 5 and sometimes get 20 gems.  

Message 99 of 170 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Agreed, @BlueWizardRob. That would present EA with a "Surprising Choice," as it were. *wink*

Message 100 of 170 (526 Views)