Re: Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@PlanetAuto 

BCF602B6-70D3-4352-B703-01ED11C8F01B.jpeg

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 141 of 170 (668 Views)

Never be cold EVER again! Even though it's always summer! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 142 of 170 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

😂 !! At least no one can judge me walking around in short shorts now 👍

I’m leaning towards one outside to use as intended but two will become, when I remodel, my new entrance sculptures-of-gaudy-grandeur and two in the bathroom to give it that edgy AF feel to the room, the yellow will match the yellow bling bling items nicely lol 🤑💰

Message 143 of 170 (649 Views)

Re: Summer Patio Event

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SIMuLATER29  I opened 6 cash boxes and did worse than the regular boxes. The higher chance can't possibly be much higher. My bad for continuing on doing it but I was like "this has to get better right?"

Message 144 of 170 (641 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Here4Snacks that's even better! with five lamps you can adjust the degree of heat in your sauna, just as your sims like it!

Also I was thinking about a bikram/hot yoga room 🔥🔥🔥

Message 145 of 170 (707 Views)

★ Guide

I finished all the event items but the haute dog suit. I’m not willing to waste simcash in vain for it so I’ll wait for it to be added to the items that we are offered from the new surprising choice feature, as long as it’s not ridiculously priced like the hot tub was at 2000 simcash. 😣 

Message 146 of 170 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PlanetAuto wrote:

@BlueWizardRob thanks for explaining! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻I even knew that thread but I didn't realize that's the amount of money one can make in one week! Because I also do the quick shifts with all four Sims all day and don't spent much money otherwise. Although I don't speed up the shifts by doing actions myself, just because of time issues. 

On a normal day, I don't speed up with actions either.  

I usually do during an event, just to increase the odds of getting good rewards.  I also usually do immediately after promoting a sim.  I usually use actions to increase speed when they first start their career and/or hobby since the it only takes a very few minutes to get them to level 3.

The only other think I usually use actions to speed, is the family events that seem to appear first thing in the morning for me (with babies/kids/teens/retirees).  These usually only take a few actions to complete.

Message 147 of 170 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@amyjean_07 wrote:

Yeah, I'm stoked about all of the benches and chairs and umbrella tables I'm never going to use. All I wanted was a grill!

I had two IRL friends who quit the game and deleted it because of the loot boxes and reward distribution.  They were unhappy with the last one and got even worse with this one.

Message 148 of 170 (671 Views)

Re: Summer Patio Event

★★ Apprentice

I keep getting more home tickets. I opened 6 coolers and got home tickets as the prize for 4 then the other two were duplicates so more useless home and Sim tickets.

Message 149 of 170 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous and I'm about to ragequit this game permanently. I just used over 2,500 lemon slices to purchase coolers - eleven coolers in a row, one after another - and I got nothing but lanterns, illumination lights and sunglasses. Your algorithm is broken and you need to fix it. 

Message 150 of 170 (636 Views)