Gameplay suggestions Madden 19

by KingPaulGeorge24

Original Post

Suggestions for madden 19

★★★ Newbie
In franchise mode Allow user and cpu teams to hire and fire multiple coaches not just head coach trainer and scouting coach make the user feel like the game is real life where offensive coordinators do not have a secured job if they’re team is doing bad as well as defensive coordinators are in the same boat and if you fire your head coach then when hiring a new coach you should have the option of who you want to be your new coach as well as the new coaching crew (offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, oline coach, dline coach, recieviers coach, defensive backs coach, etc) the game should have a more realism to it. Also the coaches that user choose should affect how the team plays if you have a really good defensive coordinator and a bad offensive coordinator but a coach that can run a offensive if I sim the season the team should reflect what traits the coaches have not opposed to just the players names being the best players in the league coaches make players good players mindset and work ethic make themselves the best in the world
Message 1 of 6 (2,304 Views)

Re: Suggestions for madden 19

★★★ Novice

For gameplay one thing needed to be fixed is the snow. I'm ok with the snow disappearing over time if the snow has stopped but if it's still snowing it shouldn't disappear. Last year it happened with rain this year it snow. When playing in sideline view it doesn't snow but you pressing up on the d-pad and go to the all 22 and bam it's snowing. Let's fix that so no matter what view you play in it's always raining and or snowing. Thank you.

Message 2 of 6 (2,269 Views)

Gameplay suggestions Madden 19

★★★ Newbie
First I would love if madden could implement twist animations on defense. Not only between defensive linemen but with any blitzing defensive players. To counter we are going to need new offensive line animations that can pick up twists. Offensive linemen are well over due for new pass protection sets. Some tackles prefer vertical sets, some prefer kick sets, some prefer kick and settle sets and some throw in a jump set or wire set every now and then.

Second I would like more defensive plays. There are quite a few zone coverages and blitzes I think madden has been holding out on us. I think the animations that backers and ends loop could be improved. It’s frustrating seeing blitzers from depth take a straight line to their gaps when they should be looping.

3rd I think there needs to be expanded ratings. One example off the top of my head would be separating pass rush ratings for defensive players like Dwight Freeney could have a 99 spin move and there should be a button designated for that move so you don’t press the finesse move button and get Dwight Freeney to try and swim. He’s 6 foot tall trying to swim 6-7 tackles. It’s not the most ideal way to rush the passer. In addition to rating each defensive players pass rush rating there could be rating each offensive players various pass sets. QB’s should have separate ratings for throw distance and throw power. I think ball skills for wide receivers and defensive backs should be more complex than who ever is the taller and can jump higher. Not every skill player can high point the ball. That is obvious from nfl combine drills.
Message 3 of 6 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Binky Mouthguards. Tattoos. Adjustable Weather, meaning Temperature scale and Precipitation scale, as well as choosing clear skies, partly cloudy or overcast. Often times games are played in cold weather without it being snowing. Also this would allow light to heavy rains, or light to heavy snow. Better WR scramble drills. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice

On head to head, call defensive pass interference.  Too many players are using it intentionally stop routes, especially on drags and outs.

Call intentional grounding if the QB is in the pocket and throws the ball away (or spikes it)  in an attempt to avoid a sack and the ball does not reach the line of scrimmage.  

It might be hard to program in, but tripping is a penalty, too.

Bring back instant replay.  Yes, it is annoying to have a big call overturned, but it is equally if not more frustrating to lose on an obviously incorrect spot of the ball.

Nerf the play action streak.  If I know it is coming, if I am in a pass defense and am over the top, a streaking WR, who is slower than the CB covering him, should not be able to sprint five yards wide open once the ball is in the air and score 80% of the time.

Message 5 of 6 (2,141 Views)

★ Novice

Also, in on line head to head, how about some intuitive uniform logic.  By this I mean, if I play with the Seahawks and chose their wolf grey road alternates, but then get matched up against the Raiders or the Pats, the game switches to a second choice, so I am not playing my grey on their grey.  A second example would be that if someone picks the Cowboy home alternate, which is mostly white, I am not stuck with an all white road uni against a mostly white home one.  In both cases, have a second choice road uni alternate that the game will opt to in specific circumstances.

Filters in the on line quick match options.  Like, allow a block list to be created so you won't get matched up against you don't want to get play again, such as players that you felt had sketchy game play, players with a bad internet connection or people who are just flat out obscene on their mike. Maybe even have a "cool down' period so you don't get paired with the same player back to back (or more) times.

Message 6 of 6 (2,128 Views)