Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by rolvr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Now sims can eat food from the fridge (all sims can!). This is something I've been asking for for quite some time. introduced a air of the sims classic again.
It would be cool to introduce grills in the botanic garden and the option to make food for group sims on public spaces and backyard (they need come fast!).

The food could influence the yes in some way. Perhaps a meal made by an experienced sim would make him and others sims happy and likely to make more money than he would normally earn. Meals could have expiration time and if a yes eat spoiled food would get irritated. Think about it!

We need tattoos on CAS!!

Can we talk about toddlers? It would be nice if when you put him to bed, they would sleep for a while (like 2 or 4 real hours!) to let the adults do other things. Now they walk around the house and don't make nothing more

It would be cool to have the option of changing toddlers' clothes straight into the CAS with new hairs and clothes from the toddlers Stuff Pack.

I think stacking blocks would be cool to have on the sims mobile. Toddlers need more objects to play automatically. At the moment they just walk around the house and interact if you talk to them.

It would be cool to have random balloons on babies saying they are hungry, sleepy or in the mood to use the bathroom. They need to communicate in some way and with actions outside of family events.

Now that we have sims of other people walking around the world, it would be cool to have a toddler event with giant toys and parental actions to do with the babies in the park. If this includes toddlers from other families it would be perfect.
It would be good for parents to interact and for kids to meet new kids.
At the moment toddlers and kids can't leave the house, so it would be cool.

Kids need go to school too. Maybe a task on Daily to-do list to kids go to school and back 4 ou 5 real hours latter.

I hope see something like this in the future

Message 1 of 2 (1,454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

EA app Team
Hi @rolvr,

Thanks for sharing your suggestions! I'll forward them to the team so they can read them as well, they are always happy to read new ideas!

Also, I moved your post to a new thread, as this was not feedback about the update. Wink

Thanks again, and happy simming! Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,145 Views)

All Replies

Re: Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

EA app Team
Hi @rolvr,

Thanks for sharing your suggestions! I'll forward them to the team so they can read them as well, they are always happy to read new ideas!

Also, I moved your post to a new thread, as this was not feedback about the update. Wink

Thanks again, and happy simming! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 2 of 2 (2,146 Views)