Suggestions for Madden 22 Franchise

by youngsouljaz777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestions for Madden 22 Franchise

★★★ Newbie

I would love madden 22 to have this update in franchise. A knowledge system where if u trade for a play mid week you can’t just start him. It would be better to ease him into the team until

he learns the playbook. Also a snap count thing kinda like how basketball has minutes. We can adjust a certain snap count for each player to make sure rotations work. We have to be honest the auto subs slider is broken. I feel having the ability to adjust snap counts helps get rookies we drafted playing time as well as mid season players we traded for until there knowledge of the play book is up to par. PLEASE HEAR ME OUT EA!! This would be a huge logic upgrade for madden 22

Message 5 of 17 (6,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestions for Madden 22 Franchise

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @youngsouljaz777 Thank you for your suggestions, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 6 of 17 (6,152 Views)

All Replies

Future Madden Franchise wishlist

★★★ Novice

Been playing Madden a long time been around for some cool features thought I'd share some ideas for future games as a Franchise player.

I'd love to see an expansion of the league history to include team history for all 32 teams including playoff appearances, conference titles, division titles, last playoff appearance, super bowl appearances, and retired numbers.

Speaking of retirement I'd love for there to see an option to override retirement once per player career. And I'd like to seeing players come out of retirement especially ones that didn't make the Hall of Fame or ones that retired early.

Trade override for cpu trades and less so force trades would be nice.

I'd love to see some type of broadcast show/radio show especially a revamp of the playoff presentation. 

More staffing options like assistant coaches and the ability to hire former players.

Lastly I'd like to see league expansion, division customization, and full customization options for uniforms, logos, branding etc 

Message 1 of 17 (6,191 Views)

Madden 22 ideas

★★★★ Apprentice

When starting a franchise can we get real owners back in? And player ratings blocked so u cant edit them Atleast a option to turn them off. Also a way to edit generated coaches if possible thanks

Message 2 of 17 (6,194 Views)

Suggestion for Future Maddens

★★★★ Apprentice

New commentary, more creativity( like adding trick plays, plays that are in nfl live playbooks could be added to custom, more trading slots like 6) The ability to add superstars and x-factors in the manage roster section, fixed zones and make everything as even as possible, to many INT no one gets mossed( have yall seen d-hop catch) unrealistic gameplay, the ability to make your own plays like put a cb at qb and maybe the ability to make your own personal, formations (te at lb) maybe even a i want 5 people on the field maybe I want 12 (flagged) Also there are no multiple flags called , add refs back on the field, look at madden 25 they even have a reporter and zoom in to the commentary, speaking of commentary Tony Romo and Jim Nantz would be great they are the best commentating duo. There isnt a tutorial for new comers. Theres not a lot to play maybe add 1 more gamemode that not mut or back yard maybe you choose all time team or choose a specific year team dating back to when they started even teams that don’t exist anymore then you play online against other people even play local or even with and against friends

Message 3 of 17 (6,177 Views)

Madden 22 face of the franchise mode

★★★ Newbie
  • I have a new idea 4 Madden NFL 22 in face of the franchise mode in face of the franchise mode I thought it would be a good idea to be able to have your player in face of the franchise mode be able to ask for a contract extension or if the team feels that you are playing well enough they can decide if you earned a contract extension or be able to negotiate a new contract
Message 4 of 17 (6,225 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @youngsouljaz777 Thank you for your suggestions, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 17 (6,153 Views)

Re: Suggestion for Future Maddens

★ Guide
@CJSR456 Good Idea.
Message 7 of 17 (5,909 Views)

Madden 22 Franchise Ideas

★ Guide

You know how you see the coach make of the front office things once you acsess the coaches pov and bring back real life owners in the game and fix the owner mode in any way possible its blan. For drive goals add the breakout player ticker down  on the bottom to.

Message 8 of 17 (5,852 Views)

Madden 22 franchise suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Topic is for madden 22: Please i’ve been playing Madden almost my whole life and I have not seen any improvement on the franchise mode I tried out NBA 2k franchise once and I am just so confused about how we are not allowed to make our own cleats for players like people can on 2k, why can’t we design are own helmets and uniforms, make our own teams for franchise and customize stadiums for our own team like putting our own  logos on stadiums and uniforms and also why can’t we not put tattoos on players arms that should be a thing too I really hope someone reads this from the EA company and does this because this can really improve the game franchise is one of the main thing on madden and it needs improvements please please put this in the next madden thank you. 

Message 9 of 17 (5,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey I’ve been playing Madden for almost my whole life and one day I got on NBA2K for the first time to look at their franchise and why is it that we cannot design are own cleats and uniforms and helmets and teams for franchise like you can on 2K and also why can’t we design our own stadiums and put logos and team names for are own customized teams like you can on 2k for franchise and why can’t we put tattoos on players arms also  and why only PS can play with college teams with their actual uniforms I just don’t get it I am not trying to be mean I’ve always wanted to get in contact with you guys to give you a suggestion  so I hope you do this for the next madden please

Message 10 of 17 (5,850 Views)