Re: Suggestions for Galactic War and dailies

by DavoDelysid

Original Post

Suggestions for Galactic War and dailies

★★★ Newbie

Suggestion:

Could you add a leave battle button to the galactic war? As in, when a character I needed later dies too early, there should be an option to leave the battle to revert to my previously saved state of my heroes previous health and turn meter.

Because the targeting of the enemy team in galactic war always aims a single person so if they aim my healer, I would have no healer later to fight the later stages.

Another suggestion would be to grant something else other than exp for the daily activities since I've maxed level my account to 60. There seems no point in getting exp from the dailies when I'm maxed so there could another reward like those green gems from the galactic war store.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (495 Views)

Re: Suggestions for Galactic War and dailies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

as long as it is going to be uncompleteable, minus 20 or so epicly geared level 60s of the proper combo of healers, tanks, and damage, could we get the prizes restored to the level of pre last patch. the reduced payouts combined with the horrible difficulty make it something that is more time sink than character devlopment

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)