Re: Suggestions Part 2

by warmonkey1024

Original Post

Suggestions Part 2

★★★ Novice
This post will focus more on suggestions and problems found with characters and abilities.

1. Barriss Offee: The obvious leader for every team. A lot of good changes happened in this mornings update with increasing and decreasing ability power although Barriss Offee ramains as 50/25% extra health? This is a leader ability that can not, even closely, be matched by another character. I understand this will upset a lot of high level characters, but will definitely even the playing field a little. Even a 20/10% bonus would be a huge bonus to any team.

2. What is the benefit of stealth? This is more of a curiosity question as I can't see much benefit to it as your tanking characters have just a much a chance as your weak characters to recieve the 'benefit'. This group ability could easily be a massive hindrance if your tank characters get stealth and your weak characters get dealt all the brunt of the damage?

3. Jedi consular gear level VI is unachievable as it is impossible to find Mark IV Cheiwab Hypo Sirynge. Im currently lvl 46 and can upgrade every character to gear level VI except Jedi consular because of this one item.

4. Can you please introduce a character which provides an ability to focus attacks (like what the chewie ability does to himself, but to a team member on the opposing team). This would be greatly beneficial for tactical advantages in automated PvP battles.

5. The special ability terminology can be confusing to new players. The concept of physical and special damage is good, but having basic and 'special' attacks can confuse some players. Is there scope to change 'special' abilities to be called 'heavy' or 'advanced' abilities?

These are all the recommendations for now, but I'm sure I'll add more in due course. Thanks for the help dev's.
Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)

★ Guide

Barriss's leader skill was adjusted. She only gives 10% extra health at level 1 leader skill. It's simply a bug with the text.

Message 2 of 5 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sweet, thanks. That was probably the biggest issue I had.
Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)

★ Guide
Yea as they adjusted this as well.
Message 4 of 5 (512 Views)

★ Guide
For Jedi Consular and other gear, you just need to continue questing. Focus on other characters until you get there.
Message 5 of 5 (490 Views)