Re: Suggestions For Madden 19 CFM

by Abby_Shand

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

In Franchise mode - it be nice to create new uniforms and be able to have stats available from one season to the next. 

I created a whole team of players, my RB broke Emitt Smith's rushing touchdown record within 2 season, it'd be nice if the commentary picked that up and mentioned it.

Speaking of creating things.

Create a franchise for offline players. Create players for the franchise and have them located somewhere where there currently isn't a team. Create all the coaching staff too. 

Message 31 of 33 (1,092 Views)

★ Apprentice

Allow the feature that automatically, no matter the down, that subs the 3DRB in on gun plays when I would like to have my Starter/bellcow in, become optional. It’s extremely irritating because I run my offense in a gun zone run scheme mainly, but having Darren sproles is not who I want running, I want Ajayi. The only way around it for now is to sacrifice having a 3DRB and put your bellcow power back in as your 3DRB but is a liability on 3rd down. Thanks!

Message 32 of 33 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

These all seem like amazing and practical additions for CFM. Head to head practices would be awesome . Broadcast option and a tracker playoff picture in news feed makes sense. That’s the only point of playing CFM, building and being competitive with your dynasty. Allowing a team/player to restructure before year contract is up makes sense as well as rookie contract option. EA shouldn’t NOT have these things. I feel some of this can just be a patch. 

Message 33 of 33 (772 Views)