Re: Suggestions FIFA 20 Career Mode

by UltiemeThieme

Original Post

Suggestions FIFA 20 Career Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I’m 17 and I’ve been playing Career Mode since I was around 5. I absolutely loved it as a child but it has since downgraded immensely. But I still buy it every year and I still it play it every year and I still get disappointed EVERY YEAR. Now I came across this board for the first time yesterday and I thought to myself this is where I can voice my opinions. I think my suggestions below are more than reasonable as they have all been used in previous FIFAS. PLEASE MAKE CAREER MODE GREAT AGAIN.

-Players Overall

-the better your players play through the course of the career the higher their overalls go

-overalls change based on form (Welbeck is 76 but scores 4 in 3 games overall goes up to 80 until he plays bad)

-overalls change when played in different positions (bellerin is 80 at RB but 75 at RW) had this feature in fifa 07 don't know why you got rid of it

-injuries affecting overall

-if a player tears his ACL and is out for 8 months their overall should drop slightly

same goes for youth players and their potential

-Potential

-If a youth player is playing very well their potential should change

-POTENTIAL SHOULDN’T BE SET

-Late Bloomers (older players that are playing very well should still have their overalls going up (PRIME EXAMPLE ADURIZ FROM BILBAO)

-Transfers

-REALISTIC TRANSFERS

-if teams get relegated they lose their best players

-if teams get promoted they buy lots of players

-realistic LOANS. Hate when San Lorenzo come knocking on my door for Mavropanos

-Buy Back Clauses

-Loan to Buy Deals (don’t know if this is included already)

-Youth Players actually accept loan deals

-ability to offer players to teams

-realistic swap transfers. If i am offering Dortmund Elneny for Weigl and they ask me for 20 million extra i will freak on the next fifa

-ability to offer loans for swaps like the bonucci higuain trade

-Youth System

-more nations to scout from. (hungary, and so on)

-Youth League

-Sick and tired of 18 year old Johnny Nobody emailing me asking me for PT. There should be a youth league to play youth players in and maybe send older players that aren’t playing well. 

-Realistic faces for scouting (shouldn’t see white people named Chung Lee)

-balanced youth players (buddy shouldn’t be 6foot9 with 26 heading)

-Youth League

-to add to my point above

-a U21 team. 

-replaces youth squad

-can play other youth squads in a youth league of all the other clubs in the league

-ability to upgrade or downgrade players (affects morale)

-if Welbeck isn’t playing well i send him down to play with the reserves

-Player Relationships

-MORALE

-Players can come to you and you can respond. (if Johnny nobody asks to play over Aubameyang you can respond NO)

- Player Expectations and REALISTIC SQUAD ROLES (not every incoming transfer  is going to be crucial in a newly promoted side) 

-Agent Relationships

-build a relationship with agents (JORGE MENDES) 

-get players for cheaper if your cool with their agents

-Team Relationships

-If Arsenal and Middlesborough do 10 deals in a year they are most likely to do business together in the future

-could have a little metre to measure the relationship

-EXAMPLE Tottenham and Arsenal have a Low metre because they hate each other so they will charge ridiculous prices or refuse to sell

-Ability to offer players to Teams (Messi is 37 and 81 overall, you can offer him to Newell’s Old Boys for free)

-Chemistry

-BRING THIS BACK PLEASE ITS ON ULTIMATE TEAM

-players perform poorly or well based on team chemistry. (french speaking players perform better with each other)

-Manager Contracts

-able to negotiate contracts as a manager with expectations and all that jazz

-able to move to any club when contract is over not just the clubs offered in the selection.

-If i win the Champions League with Arsenal and I want to manage in Japan for a season i should be able to (IN FIFA 07 ONCE THE SEASON WAS OVER YOU HAD A LIST OF ALL THE CLUBS IN ALL THE LEAGUES THAT WERE INTERESTED IN YOU AND YOU SELECTED ONE. IF YOU HAVE A POOR SEASON THE CLUBS IN THE LEAGUE ARE LIMITED (FOR EXAMPLE YOU GET RELEGATED WITH TOTTENHAM, NO TOP TEAMS WILL SHOW UP IN THE LEAGUE SELECTED)

-Position Changing

-Kind of ties in with the whole overall bit. BUT, if Bellerin is performing really well as a RW i can train him so that becomes his main position and RB stays as a secondary position

-Another Example Van Dijk. I want Van Dijk as a CDM I can train him so that becomes his main position and his overall boosts up when he is placed there. (Overall Boost. how its going to work. If the overall changing system is implemented and he is a 78 when placed at CDM. Once trained his overall will become 81 when CDM is first position.

-HAVE THIS IN ULTIMATE TEAM WITH THE POSITION CHANGING CARDS IT CAN HAPPEN

-Kit Numbers

-HATE when new transfers are given the open numbers in that team.

-For Example Messi is Number 10. He gets transferred to Atletico Madrid and he is given number 44. WHY?? 

-Friendles

-In FIFA 07 you could choose what teams you wanted to have a friendly with and you could split ticket pricing. (30/70 or 40/60)

-Smaller clubs would have to split a larger amount for bigger clubs to play them.

-Sponsorship Deals

-IN FIFA 07

-when you would start up a new career mode you would have an option to sign a sponsorship deal with a company with a bunch of goal bonuses and stuff

-THIS IS IDEAL WITH RTG career modes because it adds a lot much needed funds to the side

-Stadium Customization

-Only Generic Stadiums

-Can Add Seating for extra ticket $$

-Can expand and generic stadiums must be upgraded when promoted. Makes it more realistic as Macclesfield won’t be going into the Prem with a 2500 seat stadium

-Team Staff

-In fifa 07 you were able to upgrade staff and it would affect your players.

-There was a fitness coach, Pitch Caretaker, Physic and so on

-A high level fitness coach would boost the energy for the next match. Physic would reduce injury and Injury recovery time. Youth coach would Bolster the youth players and so on

-manager customization

-Being able to customize the manager the same as a player

-Manager Switching, maybe seeing Mourinho take over Arsenal and so on

- I take over Arsenal, and Unai Emery takes a job at Valencia and keeping his face in the game

-Game Face

-BRING THIS BACK PLEASE only thing I'm saying from player career.

-this was loads of fun when playing career mode although it could use some fixing maybe use the same software as NBA LIVE

-Existing Players Career Mode

-when you retire with a player and want to start a career you keep the players face

-i like to start a player career mode with veteran players and retire right away and start managing a team. HATE when i start a career with Yaya Toure and I lose his face.

-Cutscenes

-interactive cutscenes like the journey

-MOTM cut scenes

-interactive press conferences.

-Create a Club

-Back to Fifa 07 we were able to create clubs.

-starting from scratch being able to choose own transfer and wage budget

OR

BRING BACK THAT ONLINE THING WE HAD IN FIFA 15

-whatever that was called PLEASE BRING IT BACK 

-I HAD NO PROBLEM PAYING $5 TO USE THAT CLUB IN CAREER MODE

-FIFA 07

-PLEASE ALL I ASK OF YOU GUYS IS TO TURN ON YOUR PS2’S AND PUT IN FIFA 07! BEST CAREER MODE EVER. YOU GUYS ALREADY HAD ALL THE FEATURES BUT YOU REMOVED THEM. Staff Upgrades, Player Growth Charts, Ticket Pricing, Visual Sim, Stadium Upgrades. YOU HAD IT ALL. BRING IT BACK FOR THE LOVE OF FIFA! PLEASE BRING IT BACK! I AM TIRED OF THE SAME BS YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR!

https://guides.gamepressure.com/fifa07/

This website tells you all you need to know and what Fifa 19 is lacking that FIFA 07 has

DARKO MY FRIEND PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH SOME GENERIC THANK YOU YOU HAVE SOME EXCELLENT IDEAS.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION

Message 1 of 34 (36,248 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also wish that the press confrences are like realistic they ask u questions and u answer like in the journey and the training should be like the journeys training.the injuries should be different they should different actions depending on where it hurts and they should carry the players of the pitch after

Message 2 of 34 (35,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great suggestions here. copy past from my side 

Message 3 of 34 (35,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like if EA would add legend teams for most the  important first league teams. So club legends not necessarily icons could be played for each team. Would be awesome to play the clubs best in one team. 

Message 4 of 34 (35,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great suggestions! You say you played since u were 5, looks to me that you played when u were five and not since then hahah all examples from fifa 07 LOL!

Message 5 of 34 (35,433 Views)

★ Guide
would like to see loans with OPTION TO BUY. take a leaf out of FM's book regarding youth teams
Message 6 of 34 (35,377 Views)

★★★ Novice
All of what you said and testimonials for retiring players would be awesome and maybe retiring players could take over as manager for championship league one teams as they are not in game anyway.

Injuries are ridiculous and always the same bruised elbow out for 5 days or a player goes down holding his shoulder get to emails after game out for 6 months with a broken leg
Message 7 of 34 (35,314 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA only care about one thing £££, that's why they haven't really improved Career Mode in 6-8 years apart from creating the squad and transfer hub. Ultimate Team is their main game mode because that's how they earn all their £££.They don't care about those players who only buy to play Career Mode as they are not making £££ off those players. Until people stop buying FIFA they WILL NOT make any Improvements. I refused to buy FIFA 19 and I will refuse to buy FIFA 20 as well until they completely overhaul Career Mode.

Message 8 of 34 (35,140 Views)

★ Novice

The only thing I want sorted out is when you loan a player out it should change the competitions that the player is now playing in, I want to see if they’re actually getting game time! No good listing the premier league when they’re playing out in Spain.

Message 9 of 34 (35,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your Message is clear, I Just miss one thing:

The expansion of some competitions. In many cases it is just by adding a 2nd league. But in some situations it is about adding a super cup e.g. 

I made a suggestion to expand the Dutch Leagues by adding the ‘Keuken Kampioen Divisie’, the ‘Toto KNVB Beker’ and the ‘Johan Cruijff Schaal’. It adds the extra excitement and challenge to career mode.

Message 10 of 34 (33,780 Views)