Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Suggestion to developer

by SC2StriKE

Original Post

Suggestion to developer

★★★★ Novice

Hello !

I play a lot of CnC:Rivals in my free time and i really like it. i have some suggestion to you it's may helpful

- Domination mode ( kill the others base inteasd of capture a silo )

- 2v2 mode

- more social interaction such as friend , whisper , can check ranking in friend list , connect to a facebook/twitter etc.

- draft mode (same as arena in hearthstone or same as in clash royale let you draft a card to battle with the same level, more win more reward can lose up to 3)

And an alliance war mode it's may look like a conquest in kw or something like that

- let player in alliance help each other capture a territory but win a small battle something like that

- after an alliance war ended give a reward to winner (to a loser too but not that much.)

more mode that let player stick to a game not just ladder 1v1 you can look at clash royale 

And little suggestion it's may not important but in Domination mode. you may make a map bigger and faster unit cooldown to make a bigger battlefield and more epic

Message 1 of 1 (178 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help