Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Suggestion: new Nod infantry (pls. read post)

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Highlighted

Suggestion: new Nod infantry (pls. read post)

★★★ Apprentice

I wanted to ask for a nod infantry that can easily turn the tides for anyone who is not using infantry. I'll make a scenario where a nod player has the new unit and the opponent doesn't even have a single infantry on the map. The next thing the opponent knows, his base is under attack by something he can't see. This is when it hits him, the new unit is an experimental SBH from C&C Renegade that is permanently INVISIBLE!

SBH stands for stealth black-hand, and these units have low health but high attack, their lazers are effective against any ground infantry, vehicle or structure. They cost 100 to train one in the battlefield cause they're experimental suit is unstable and dangerous. They have a 1 tile range to avoid using them as scouts, and they won't attack unless you tell them to. When they die, their suit explodes, slightly injuring any ground unit caught in the blast.

In Renegade X, I always used theses guys to scout the enemy, there's no way I can be caught unless I'm too close to an infantry.

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help